Watching Flacco Ascend To Greatness!

And he's going to get PAID!

I wonder what the Ravens are going to look like with no Ray Lewis and Flacco having a 20 million cap hit if they tag him.

I for one think their D will be fine without Ray Lewis. It's Ed Reed they can't afford to lose. But yea that Flacco cap hit is going to hurt big time.

Why is it a competition? Flacco's better than Ryan at this stage in his career, so what. Great guy and I'm happy for him.

Ryan's still good, but please, Flacco's having the game of his life out there - give him some credit.

I don't know why some fans feel the need to make it a battle. Flacco is better post season QB and he deserves to win Super Bowl MVP . Lets hope Ryan gets one

I don't know why some fans feel the need to make it a battle. Flacco is better post season QB and he deserves to win Super Bowl MVP . Lets hope Ryan gets one

In all seriousness, while Flacco has been by far the better post-season QB, I don't exactly see him playing better against San Fran. His and Ryan's statlines are extremely similar: 3 TD's in the first half, and then sputtering in the second (granted, the fumble was on Ryan in our game and not on Flacco in his).

That being said, if San Fran scores here, and Flacco can score to close the game, he is undoubtedly the MVP.