Just Turned Tv On To Cbs Coverage

falcon124

I haven't watched one second of any sports network including pro bowl since our loss. I may be turning channel and try again at kickoff if I can't stomach it. I'm reluctantly pulling for the Ravens ( definitely not a fan of Ray Lewis). Get the game over and look forward to April. GO FALCONS!!!!

Edited by falcon124

I haven't watched one second of any sports network including pro bowl since our loss. I may be turning channel and try again at kickoff if I can't stomach it. I'm reluctantly pulling for the Ravens ( definitely not a fan of Ray Lewis). Get the game over and look forward to April. GO FALCONS!!!!

Ditto your words........................X 1000 !!!!

I can't beleve the people boycotting the Bowl or struggling to get over our loss. Please.

I watch every Super Bowl. Since the first one. Wouldn't miss it. I bet 150M watch it.

I've seen a lot of good pregame stuff so far on CBS and NFLN.

Recently we've had a string of exciting SBs and I expect another one today.

Didn't boycott SB but couldn't watch 2 weeks of buildup. Trying to watch 2 hours of buildup. Hopefully we'll get to the mountaintop next year. :)

Just thinking about how big the anticipation would be right now if the Falcons were there brings me down in a big way. But, a.) It's still the Superbowl and a great event and b.) there's no way I go to bed knowing the Falcons lost the Superbowl. ... silver lining.

Two things I don't get:

1) People who can sit and watch HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of pregame...Super Bowl or otherwise. What on earth could they possibly say all day today that hasn't been said every single day for 2 weeks? It's 10 hours of talking about a 4-hour event. lol

2) Any football fan who doesn't watch the Super Bowl itself. If you don't watch the Super Bowl you are not a football fan, period.

What you said except for the Ravens part.

49'ers win. This will not be an exciting Super Bowl. Just my opinion

I can't beleve the people boycotting the Bowl or struggling to get over our loss. Please.

I watch every Super Bowl. Since the first one. Wouldn't miss it. I bet 150M watch it.

Can you tell us some Red Grange stories? Please?

I hear you man...but with a lifetime of losing.... when you can finally see what can and will be.... the loss and how we loss hurts more...

Obviously going to watch the game but haven't watched one second of any sports program since we lost to the Niners.

Obviously going to watch the game but haven't watched one second of any sports program since we lost to the Niners.

I originally said I wasn't going to watch...but I've never missed one...a few drinks down and I have changed my mind..

If Ed Brochouli is Ref'n the game, then no way I watch this festival of

kissing BiCeps.

I mean like WTF, they are in Nawlins, just throw some beads at Brochouli or Kapervick and

they will give you a flex and a kiss.

Sounds like some sort of phag fest if you ask me!

But since you did'nt ask me......................... Im just saying is all.

So there you have it.

Who ever watches this game is a Phagg and not a True Phalcon Phan