Thank You, Torris

JOEinPHX

On a day when the football prospects are pretty dim, I decided to spend a few minutes (which turned into a couple hours) watching Falcons highlight videos on YouTube. Torris has 21 clips there, all of which I've already seen on TATF at one time or another. But it really made my day to go back and relive the great moments of 2012.

What strikes home over and over again is that the Falcons are a truly excellent team, entirely worthy of playing in the big one. So thank you, Torris, for brightening up an otherwise uninspiring day. For any Falcons fan needing a boost, I recommend heading over to YouTube.

Guest Negatorris

Thanks Torris for the vids man

Will our playoff games be uploaded? I saw the SEA one was uploaded but currently unavailable

Would love to see NFCCG..at least to watch Julio's ridiculous game ha

I would but their being extremely strict about it. The SEA vid was taken down almost instantly. I'll wait until all the hype from the playoffs and SB die down.

I would but their being extremely strict about it. The SEA vid was taken down almost instantly. I'll wait until all the hype from the playoffs and SB die down.

That could be because you're trying to show every play. On the interwebz. For free. The NFL sells that on Rewind which is probably a good revenue streem. Its worth the price. I imagine YouTube has you on watch and NFL security could be knocking on your door any day now. lol. Cut it down to highlights and you'll probaby get away with it.