I'm Not Even Going To Watch The Sewer Bowl

Tandy Gossett

I've not watched anything football related since we were robbed of a chance to play in this game. I've never been so heart broken after a loss, but this one has taken a lot out of me.

I'm not interested in watching anymore football until next season. I believe Tony G feels worse than me ATM and that's a near impossiblilty. I just hope we can get there next year, maybe with some key additions and subtractions we will have the talent to get there. I just hope we can stay healthy like we did this year.

That's the thing. We stayed healthy this year. If we lose a key piece on offense next year, unless our defense is massively upgraded in the front 7, we're looking at a much worse season.

Everything was perfect. I wasn't confident in 08, just happy to be there. Not confident in 10, thought we were just getting by on execution. Wasn't confident in 11, thought we were too undeveloped and lacking in playcalling.

I was so confident this year. The NFCCG showed me that I was right to be. But we just fell short.

Dayum, wish we were in the AFC...

EDIT: And before someone confuses what I'm saying with Tuggle2, this is Falcan Moore

Edited by TuggIe2

Guest Negatorris

Maybe it's just because I'm a younger fan, but I'm not gonna ignore the SB because our team lost in the championship game(which we should have won). It is what it is. We'll be there again soon.

yeah as much as I can't stand ray Lewis and harbaugh, I don't hav a problem with flaccid besides the fact that he has a running game and defense and its taken him this long

The kid had kept his head down and his mouth shut.

That I can respect.

The only temptation to watch the game would be for Lewis to

Flatten KaperVick on an inside Blitz.

The kid had kept his head down and his mouth shut.

That I can respect.

The only temptation to watch the game would be for Lewis to

Flatten KaperVick on an inside Blitz.

I would love to see that. Any of them , Reed , Suggs , Lewis , just be nice to see one of them knock his azz out and then kiss their bicep.

Not watchin' it either. My bro and I are watching Star Wars movies all day and night instead. About 2/3 through episode 2 at the moment. As for the Superbowl, eff it. Eff the Niners and eff the Ravens. I hope it's a terrible game. I whoever wins, and I don't care who, I hope it's a blowout at halftime and everyone turns it off so the ratings drop through the floor. I hope the commercials suck and the halftime show is a disaster. I hope it's the worst Superbowl ever. Also, I hope Ray Lewis gets injured and is carted off the field early in the first quarter, not getting to play the in his precious farewell Superbowl gala. That's right, I said it. Serve him right. That would be the only good thing that could possibly happen tonight.