Still Can Not Control My Rage

freebird310

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to kill something ....STILL ....since when are you allowed to grab a WRs shoulder pads and hold him ?

9ERPI_medium.gif

Looked like contact occured within 5 yards and had Ryan not made a bad throw by throwing behind White, we probably wouldn't be talking about this. Not to mention an open Gonzales.

That blatant?

Come on dude I've seen worse pass interference, I mean half the time you could call roddy for pushing off.

We lost, it sucks but moaning about the refs when were the least penalised team in history just won't go down well.

Ryan's fumble and pathetic defence lost us this game. We never learned from the previous week where we near got caught out. I know the coaches and players won't be blaming this on a none call.

Fellas, Welcome to Sham Bowl brother bowl NFL agenda Sunday .....I dont think I will be watching ....

Yep, the whole thing a sham, run in favour of a group of 12 popular/ big market teams. If you aren't in that group teams then the NFL and media will conspire against you to try stop you from being successful.

If that play happens the other way around SF gets the call every time.

Yep, the whole thing a sham, run in favour of a group of 12 popular/ big market teams. If you aren't in that group teams then the NFL and media will conspire against you to try stop you from being successful.

I just can not believe we got so many so called fans ready to just accept this crap like it does not matter ....you are supposed to fight back when someone trys to rape you .....may be a long time before we have another shot like this, and the bastids just took it from us .....

I just can not believe we got so many so called fans ready to just accept this crap like it does not matter ....you are supposed to fight back when someone trys to rape you .....may be a long time before we have another shot like this, and the bastids just took it from us .....

True, but I would question whether we ever really had a shot.

It couldn't have been made any clearer than nobody wanted us anywhere near the SB this year. They were always going to find a way to get the result they wanted.

True, but I would question whether we ever really had a shot.

It couldn't have been made any clearer than nobody wanted us anywhere near the SB this year. They were always going to find a way to get the result they wanted.

Dude seriously what are you talking about? A conspiracy in the NFL, so would you jeopardise a $9b business? Surely if they wanted us to get beat they'd never have let it get that close. Grow up we got beat end of story. And mentioning the word rape wtf.

and every FALCON fan is killing the ref for making that call and costing us a a Super Bowl. Let's be fair if that was called on us and we would be bitching and complaining.Blaming the refs is simple minded football fan. Blaming the NFL for a conspriacy to keep Falcons out of the Super Bowl for other markets is certifable looney.

Dude seriously what are you talking about? A conspiracy in the NFL, so would you jeopardise a $9b business? Surely if they wanted us to get beat they'd never have let it get that close. Grow up we got beat end of story. And mentioning the word rape wtf.

I really think its a coping mechanism to deal with the loss unless that poster is true looney. NFL is going to throw away a billion dollar empire and is scripted.Why is he even watching then if its nothing more than a glorified wrestling match.

and every FALCON fan is killing the ref for making that call and costing us a a Super Bowl. Let's be fair if that was called on us and we would be bitching and complaining.Blaming the refs is simple minded football fan. Blaming the NFL for a conspriacy to keep Falcons out of the Super Bowl for other markets is certifable looney.

It's ridiculous isn't it, the conspiracy was so good and so convincing that they let the small market falcons get to the last play of the game with the harbaugh bowl on line before making sure we didn't ruin it.

It's ridiculous isn't it, the conspiracy was so good and so convincing that they let the small market falcons get to the last play of the game with the harbaugh bowl on line before making sure we didn't ruin it.

What is crazy is that he is not the only 1 that has stated a NFL conspiracy. Ive seen another poster state this. Some crazy stuff man. NFL is as fake as wrestling now. Vince is Roger Goodell

now

The NFL is all about one thing - money. That's why the league and its media stooges pander to the popular big market teams - in every every way possible, from the schedulers to the media, pro-bowl and HoF voting.

The NFL want everyone to think they have a shot because its best for business, but when to comes down to it, they want SBs between big market teams who will attract the biggest viewing figures and generate the most money for the networks - and team like ours wining SBs doesn't fit with that.

The NfL isn't about fair honest competition. It's about making money and maximising profits - whatever it takes.

Maybe it was a penalty, maybe not. One thing is for sure, if Ryan puts that ball out in front of Roddy he is 1) more likely to have a realistic shot at catching it 2) more likely to get the holding call. I think Ryan's shoulder bothering him contributed to the bad throw because this wasn't a bad read an was actually a preferable matchup.

But as others have said, it really shouldn't have come down to this. It's a shame we couldn't stop them on defense or score on offense at all in the second half.

The NFL is all about one thing - money. That's why the league and its media stooges pander to the popular big market teams - in every every way possible, from the schedulers to the media, pro-bowl and HoF voting.

The NFL want everyone to think they have a shot because its best for business, but when to comes down to it, they want SBs between big market teams who will attract the biggest viewing figures and generate the most money for the networks - and team like ours wining SBs doesn't fit with that.

The NfL isn't about fair honest competition. It's about making money and maximising profits - whatever it takes.

So why do you watch ? How about the Saints winning a Super Bowl fit into that theory . Are they a big market team? You would think if NFL wanted to generate profits , they would script Tim Tebow and Jets in Super Bowl. NY is the biggest market yet neither of those teams are in playoffs this year. Dallas Cowboys one of the biggest fan bases have 1 playoff win in how many years. Why are they not in SUPER BOWL ?

How is Baltimore a bigger market than Atlanta ? Don't you think if NFL wanted to generate more profits they would put either Brady or Manning in Super Bowl over Flacco

so why do you even watch. yall are like that chick outside the bar getting her face smashed in by her boyfriend and then when someone steps in to help she starts beating on them defending the guy who was pulverizing her. sad really. i cant wait to hear the excuse next time ryan fumbles away a super bowl if we even get that lucky again.

UKFALC- I think a alien got into Matt Ryan on the 4th down play so instead of going to a wide open Tony G the alien passed to Roddy White , the NFL consipred with an alien organzation that transforms into players bodies. The alien also entered Rahim Moore body and forced him to mis play that ball.

jacoby-jones-rahim-moore-495x393.jpg

Maybe it was a penalty, maybe not. One thing is for sure, if Ryan puts that ball out in front of Roddy he is 1) more likely to have a realistic shot at catching it 2) more likely to get the holding call. I think Ryan's shoulder bothering him contributed to the bad throw because this wasn't a bad read an was actually a preferable matchup.

But as others have said, it really shouldn't have come down to this. It's a shame we couldn't stop them on defense or score on offense at all in the second half.

ryan routinely underthrows this same pass with a healthy shoulder. hes been better this year but that noodle arm is erratic. our receivers pour syrup on his crap passes and mske them pancakes.