Rg3 Rookie Of The Year

Dr. Do Itch Big

Russell wilson started really slow where as rg3 had a great start and then went on to have a decent year.

Russel still deserved it much much more. His only downside was his lack of limelight which RG3 had plenty of. I like them both but in all seriousness. Wilson is the better QB , and the better choice.

Russel still deserved it much much more. His only downside was his lack of limelight which RG3 had plenty of. I like them both but in all seriousness. Wilson is the better QB , and the better choice.

How RG3 beat him in multiple categories. Deserved it so much more is a lie. Now if we account for playoffs then I can understand. RG3 was hurt in playoffs and Wilson was balling. However, the voting ended at the end of the regular season.

How RG3 beat him in multiple categories. Deserved it so much more is a lie. Now if we account for playoffs then I can understand. RG3 was hurt in playoffs and Wilson was balling. However, the voting ended at the end of the regular season.

Don't get me wrong. I am in no way unhappy about RG3 winning it. I just think Wilson did more for his team and deserves recognition. I like all of the rookie QBs this year. RG3 , Luck , Tannehill , and Wilson. Out of the 4 Wilson is tops IMO. I added Tannehill because living in Miami I watched him a lot and I think he deserves some love.

Bobby Griffin deserved it. I just hope he makes it back okay for next season and doesn't have the type Sophomore season Pamela had in Charlotte.

By Sophomore slump do you mean raising his Passer rating, cutting down on the ints, and still being better than Josh Freeman? Anything other than that I don't know what you are talking about.

Edited by NYG4

By Sophomore slump do you mean raising his Passer rating, cutting down on the ints, and still being better than Josh Freeman? Anything other than that I don't know what you are talking about.

It is going to be pretty hard for RG3 to have a higher passer rating then 104 and throw less then 5 ints. I think JB meant by throw less tds and less yards and a lower percentage competition.