C1N Shoes. Don't Lie, You Know You Want A Pair.

Big Bubba

why's everybody hating on these shoes?

Not these shoes, just the concept. I have never bought shoes with endorsements. I don't work to pay some other person the right to use their name on my shoes just because they are a famous athlete.

To run in yes. I am not one to wear tennis shoes as a fashion statement. Gimme a pair of Chucks and its all good. Sports shoes should be used for sports. I for one cannot stand the whole Jordan look. It makes me think of clowns literally. WhyTF would anyone want huge ugly clown feet?

For me it's the sock type upper part.

If its removable its not bad looking, but if not that's the deal breaker.

Oh and the color.

Pass on the pantie blue.

The high tops are comfortable as heck..

For those not a fan of the high tops.. there's always these.. As far as colors, they also come in Black and Red. (Red replaces where the Blue is)

under-armour-ua-cam-newton-low-cut-shoes-counterkicks.jpg

And chucks don't look like clown shoes?

Do you own a red pair?

I kid.

To each their own.

I actually do. I see what you mean. I just laugh at the kids here in Miami. ( maybe everywhere ) They all run around in skinny jeans with gigantic Jordans on that could be seen from a mile away. They look ridiculous to me.

I actually understand the fad and the collector side of it though. I have a few pairs of hightop Chucks worth some real cash.

The skinny jeans are just goofy no matter how you slice it.

I never been a fan of chucks cuz it's a stereotypical shoe for the part of town I grew up in. Along with nike cortez's

I will admit I didn't mind the Jordans 10yrs ago when I still lived in Atlanta. At least then they were worn with baggy clothing and it made sense to me.

I hear you on the Nike Cortez's. Same idea with the old Soldier Reeboks. lol

I think we might be around the same age.

It's nuts to see these kids rockin the early 90's style.

Kind of an odd flashback with skinny jeans.

I'm surprised cross colours hasn't made a comeback.

I was born in 79'. I am 33. I was grundge in the early 90s. I liked plaid shirts! I did have some cross color stuff though. lol

78' here

More into the hip hop scene.

But I've seen a few flannels tied around some waists recently also.

But looking back those sure were the good ol days.

When music was music and there wasn't this bizarre rehashing of old styles. (That I was aware of).

Man I'm getting old.

As far as music goes I am very eclectic. I have always appreciated good music for what it was. From classical to hiphop to punk to what ever. That said I haven't liked the majority of it since 98'. Yes , old.

Black and red lows would be ok. But those high tops are ugly still.

personally i prefer the monster truck bottoms that reebok zigtec have. Good for support. But the newer versions feel like swim shoes. So i get the older versions that actually feel like real shoes. And usually i get black or black and grey.