We Might Have A Problem Draft/fa

On cbs sports they said the falcons only have 5mill in cap space. If we resign Tony.G we will be nearly broke because it would be a one year deal. Thats without resigning Willy Mo or Sam Baker. This is my opinion resign Moore and Baker and let tony walk. Sounds stupid i know but i would rather have 2 good players for 4 years than a GREAT player for 1 year. I know TD will figure out the right thing but god 5mill is really low. We will probally see some reconstructured contracts cough*cough* DUNTA, and i am now assuming we are shooting for a Te in freeagency because its more cap friendly for long term deals.

On cbs sports they said the falcons only have 5mill in cap space. If we resign Tony.G we will be nearly broke because it would be a one year deal. Thats without resigning Willy Mo or Sam Baker. This is my opinion resign Moore and Baker and let tony walk. Sounds stupid i know but i would rather have 2 good players for 4 years than a GREAT player for 1 year. I know TD will figure out the right thing but god 5mill is really low. We will probally see some reconstructured contracts cough*cough* DUNTA, and i am now assuming we are shooting for a Te in freeagency because its more cap friendly for long term deals.

They're wrong.

EXPERT VS MESSAGE BOARDS GEESH SO HARD TO DECIDE LOL. Naw but really hope they are.

Experts huh? Let's see the same type of expert that picked us to lose what 40-0 against the chiefs?

Experts that said we stand no chance against the seahawks?

Experts that said the cowboys will win it all after week 1?

Experts that think Kap is new and refreshing? The future of the QB?

Shall I continue?

As for the cap space, Grimes is eating up 10 million. Goodbye.

Sidbury, Mcclure, and various other FA's we will probably let go.

Not to mention we will probably lose Turner.

No way we only have 5 mil with all the free agents we have, plus with Grimes coming off the books for 10 mill

Yeah its just sensationalism journalists trying to start drama and people talking.(it worked) He sees a number about what it looked like at the end of the year and that number does reflect what it will be realistically for the draft.

I thought everybody knew about the 1 year $5million deal. I have been noticing how wrong I was here recently. There are people that think bringing Tony back will cost some crazy number.

1 year $5million = Tony Gonzo.

Live it, learn it, love it!

no i agree tony wont be expensive but i asked if he lived under a rock because he said tony is under a contract but hes a free agent.