Who Ever Wins The Super Bowl Better Thank Rg3

atlbaby

If it wasn't for RG3 all of this read option, run option success would not have transpire this season. They talk about how John Harbaugh was brilliant by switching to Kaepernick which I doubt would have happen if it wasn't for the success of RG3. No AFC team had to deal with it in the playoffs (not including the SB) because all 6 teams had typical QB's.

Falcons would have and should have been in the Super Bowl. They went into the season with a plan on stopping the pass because thats what the NFL was turning into, a passing league. Just to be blind sided by the success of the read option, run option mess. By the way our plan worked we beat Manning, Rivers, Brees, & E Manning.

Now the Falcons have to tweak the defense to be successful against both the pass and the option mess. I believe in Nolan and I think he will begin working on ways to slow down the option.

The Falcons will be back in the NFCCG next season.

I think the 9ers benefit the most because they will win the SB and never would have made the switch, especially after Alex Smith just led them to the NFCCG the season prior.

Jim Harbaugh gets most of the credit. He saw potential in Kaepernick that nobody else scouting in this league did.

And he should probably buy Chris Ault a few steak dinners for inventing the pistol offense and grooming Kaepernick so well.

And I think Harbaugh probably owes a steak dinner to Andrew Luck for cluing him in on Kaepernick in the first place.

Jim Harbaugh gets most of the credit. He saw potential in Kaepernick that nobody else scouting in this league did.

And he should probably buy Chris Ault a few steak dinners for inventing the pistol offense and grooming Kaepernick so well.

And I think Harbaugh probably owes a steak dinner to Andrew Luck for cluing him in on Kaepernick in the first place.

I wouldn't say Harbs was the only one that saw something in him. He went in the draft where he was expected to. I remember the debates during the draft about who would trade up to the top of the 2nd to grab him.

maybe. But Colin was Harbaugh's pick as the QB of the future for the Niners.

maybe? smith had just taken them to the nfccg. was completing 70% of his passes and had a td/int ratio of 13-5 with a qb rating of 104 before he got hurt.he doesn t get hurt kap doesn t see the field for more than a few gimmick plays a game.

maybe? smith had just taken them to the nfccg. was completing 70% of his passes and had a td/int ratio of 13-5 with a qb rating of 104 before he got hurt.he doesn t get hurt kap doesn t see the field for more than a few gimmick plays a game.

and Colin has taking them to the Super Bowl. Alex Smith is a game manager. That's all he will ever be. Colin is a game changer. Colin wasn't drafted in the second round by Harbaugh to ride the bench behind a mediocre QB

and Colin has taking them to the Super Bowl. Alex Smith is a game manager. That's all he will ever be. Colin is a game changer. Colin wasn't drafted in the second round by Harbaugh to ride the bench behind a mediocre QB

yeah and most coaches aren t going to bench a qb with the above stat line. and if the game manager is your argument, he would have never started the season as starter. he gambled and it paid off.

yeah and most coaches aren t going to bench a qb with the above stat line. and if the game manager is your argument, he would have never started the season as starter. he gambled and it paid off.

Alex Smith is the epitome of a game manager. Smith had a decent year last year because of Harbaugh. Look at Smith stats without Harbaugh. They are horrible. Alex Smith is only average because Harbaugh made him that way. Colin has more physical tools. And he has shown why Harbaugh was smart to bench Alex.

Alex Smith is the epitome of a game manager. Smith had a decent year last year because of Harbaugh. Look at Smith stats without Harbaugh. They are horrible. Alex Smith is only average because Harbaugh made him that way. Colin has more physical tools. And he has shown why Harbaugh was smart to bench Alex.

dude. he had played for 6 ocs. how is anyone qb expected to do any consist, with that kind of inconsistency?

dude. he had played for 6 ocs. how is anyone qb expected to do any consist, with that kind of inconsistency?

man I don't want to hear excuses. he is a professional football player. When Singletary was the HC he had the same OC for two years in a row. So why did he have a good year last year with a new OC? Harbaugh calls the plays so he basically is the OC. So why did Alex Smith have the best year he ever has had as a pro with a new OC? That excuse doesn't work

man I don't want to hear excuses. he is a professional football player. When Singletary was the HC he had the same OC for two years in a row. So why did he have a good year last year with a new OC? Harbaugh calls the plays so he basically is the OC. So why did Alex Smith have the best year he ever has had as a pro with a new OC? That excuse doesn't work

because they put a system in place that he could flourish in. hence why he had a career high in yards, comp % and 2nd best in tds. other than that he had never been able to stay healthy other than the 06 season?

because they put a system in place that he could flourish in. hence why he had a career high in yards, comp % and 2nd best in tds. other than that he had never been able to stay healthy other than the 06 season?

Harbaugh just told him to make the safe throw. So he did good with a new OC. So you can't use the 6 OC as an excuse

lol at the delusional homers blaming everybody EXCEPT the tram they overrated. you know wht the so called trolls arent surprised? try basing things in reality. all i hear is excuse after excuse.

i have came to the conclusion that your pretty stupid lol i'm not a matt ryan homer i will quickly point out a flaw i see but he is the best qb this franchise has ever had hands down. he has struggled in the playoffs yes but he shouldnt have had to come from behind to beat seatle when we were up 20-0. he got us just as far as vick ever did and he outplayed vick.