Remember That Time Matt Ryan Was The Next Peyton Manning?

Panther Pride

Peyton Manning

1998 56% 3739 yds 26 TDs 28 Ints

1999 62 % 4135 yds 26 Tds 15 Ints

2000 62% 4413 yds 33 Tds 15 Ints

2001 62% 3131 yds 26 Tds 23 Ints

2002 66% 4200 yds 27 Tds 19 Ints

Totals 62% 19,688 yds 138 TDs 90 Ints

Matt Ryan

2008 61% 3440 yds 16 TDs 11 Ints

2009 59% 2916 yds 22 Tds 14 Ints

2010 63% 3705 yds 28 Tds 9 Ints

2011 62% 4177 yds 29 TDs 12 Ints

2012 69% 4719 yds 32 TDs 14 Ints

Totals 63% 18,957 yds 127 Tds 60 Ints

Both Command the Game in the same way

Both Run The No Huddle with ease

Both had 1 Playoff win after 5 yrs in

yea I can see these 2 guys look nothing alike lol

yea PP you may want to Google some Shyt before you start a Thread like this, kinda sux when I dig up the Facts to make ya look like a Moron lol

23a4y0.gif

Imma sit this one out.

*baring the obvious and inevitable happening*

That's probably a good idea, but I haven't been around much lately, and from what I see the Falcon Homers are still insisting they're the BEST in the NFL, yet they blew it, once again. Facts mean very little to these folks.rolleyes.gif

Edited by jb 3.0

23a4y0.gif

Imma sit this one out.

*baring the obvious and inevitable happening*

I expect PP will be sitting the rest of this one out too lol

esp if you take into account the last second drives where M Ryan Leads ALL NFL QBs the last 5 yrs and the 30 less Ints , that more than makes up for the few extra TDs Manning had his first 5 yrs.

was just this yr we switched from a Power O to an O like Manning ran to start his whole Career and Ryan had the best Numbers of either this yr

I expect PP will be sitting the rest of this one out too lol

esp if you take into account the last second drives where M Ryan Leads ALL NFL QBs the last 5 yrs and the 30 less Ints , that more than makes up for the few extra TDs Manning had his first 5 yrs.

was just this yr we switched from a Power O to an O like Manning ran to start his whole Career and Ryan had the best Numbers of either this yr

Whoa holiday. I'm only sitting it out because I've been up all night and am quite tired.

There are several ways this thread can go, if it goes one of a certain two ways, I will be back to dig in some *sses(hardy har har).

Edited by NYG4

Whoa holiday. I'm only sitting it out because I've been up all night and am quite tired.

There are several ways this thread can go, if it goes one of a certain two ways, I will be back to dig in some *sses(hardy har har).

yea you can always pray M Ryan experiences his first ever losing season in the NFL

then this time next yr you can use that

but as far as ppl Comparing M Ryan to P manning

I think that is a very very Fair comparison.

I would much rather he be Compared to J Montana , or any Guy who has Multiple Rings lol

I dont want Ryan mentioned with Manning and Marino

Big Time Reg Season QB

and thats about it....

we are all ready for Ryan to win this thing

No Reason he wont get another chance with the guys we have around him barring Injury

yea you can always pray M Ryan experiences his first ever losing season in the NFL

then this time next yr you can use that

but as far as ppl Comparing M Ryan to P manning

I think that is a very very Fair comparison.

I would much rather he be Compared to J Montana , or any Guy who has Multiple Rings lol

I dont want Ryan mentioned with Manning and Marino

Big Time Reg Season QB

and thats about it....

we are all ready for Ryan to win this thing

No Reason he wont get another chance with the guys we have around him barring Injury

F*ck I care about Matt Ryan having a losing season? Ryan has never been anything I need to worry about, more power to him.

As far as who you want Ryan compared to, beggars can't be choosers.

Edited by NYG4

You can have it Skippy! The rest of us are interested in only ONE THING! lombardi_trophy.gifBesides, you all have shown numerous times, it's ALL you're capable of.

It's funny how you guys think we're not in it for the Lombardi just because we're much closer to getting one. I still don't get what Bucs fans have to talk smack about, unless we're talking 2002 football. Congrats.

Anyway, not sure why rival fans feel we're arrogant for making the comparison. No one's saying Ryan is Payton Manning. The only time Ryan's likeness to Manning is ever brought up is when he's criticized for his playoff failures. There are some striking similarities between the two quarterbacks, and we can only hope that Ryan does make that next step. Meanwhile rival fans whose teams haven't even made the playoffs in years are acting like Falcon fans are boasting the most elite quarterback to play the game when in fact all they've done is defend his play because we feel he's underrated in spite of the team's playoff failures.

As for the OP...I'm not gonna say Ryan is the next PM, but what's happened between now and last year to signify "that isn't happening"? As likely or unlikely as it is, the chances of Ryan being the next PM are just as high or low as they've always been. And btw, PM sucked in the playoffs this year. Keep trying.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Winning totals. You mean the one playoff win on a second attempt FG. Matty Cryan got bailed out and you know this!!!

Winning totals. You mean the one playoff win on a second attempt FG. Matty Cryan got bailed out and you know this!!!

No no, you're doing it all wrong. To be a successful troll here you create an account and pretend you're a Falcons fan, and then say stupid things like "we should fire coach smith and trade Ryan for Vick". See, then everyone will be frustrated because they just can't comprehend how someone could seriously be that stupid. You'll make threads lasts 10s of pages while building a name for yourself. Coming on here with your username just won't cut it.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word