This Day In History: On February 2, 2002

Trouble

less than a yr later we became the first team ever to win a Playoff Game @ GB

and aside from 2003 and 2007 this team has been decent at worst and Great at Times

A Blank has made The Falcons Relevant

Like his response about the whole LA Thing

That was some serious Laughter there lol

less than a yr later we became the first team ever to win a Playoff Game @ GB

and aside from 2003 and 2007 this team has been decent at worst and Great at Times

A Blank has made The Falcons Relevant

Like his response about the whole LA Thing

That was some serious Laughter there lol

Yet STILL no Lombardi Trophy. It took the Glazers only 7 years to win the Lombardi. But ya have to hand it to Artie, It's not for a lack of trying. But, one get's the feeling, if he'd just keep his nose outta the football operations of this thing and stuff his idiotic Falcon Filter, you all would be able to do it.

Yet STILL no Lombardi Trophy. It took the Glazers only 7 years to win the Lombardi. But ya have to hand it to Artie, It's not for a lack of trying. But, one get's the feeling, if he'd just keep his nose outta the football operations of this thing and stuff his idiotic Falcon Filter, you all would be able to do it.

we are gonna get 1

I still think we were the best Team in The NFL this yr lol

and next yr we will be better

maybe not record wise

but if Gonzo comes back, and we add just a piece or 2 on D in yr 2 under Nolan and Kotter

this team will for sure be better on the Field barring Injury

That has to be a scary thought for you guys

but its a Fact

we are gonna get 1

I still think we were the best Team in The NFL this yr lol

and next yr we will be better

maybe not record wise

but if Gonzo comes back, and we add just a piece or 2 on D in yr 2 under Nolan and Kotter

this team will for sure be better on the Field barring Injury

That has to be a scary thought for you guys

but its a Fact

NO! The FACT is you all have been set up two of the last 3 years with the easiest, quickest path to the Super Bowl, and blew it both times! NO ONE will be taking you posers seriously, until you ACTUALLY do something, No matter what you rose colored glasses wearing Homers say!

NO! The FACT is you all have been set up two of the last 3 years with the easiest, quickest path to the Super Bowl, and blew it both times! NO ONE will be taking you posers seriously, until you ACTUALLY do something, No matter what you rose colored glasses wearing Homers say!

yea we blew it

10 yds short this yr

I have Faith we will get 1 maybe even 2 with the core talent of this team

not rose colored glasses ,

if ppl didnt see what The Falcons were and can be in that 1st quarter of that NFCC Game

they are the 1s with the rose colored glasses, not me lol

yea we blew it

10 yds short this yr

I have Faith we will get 1 maybe even 2 with the core talent of this team

not rose colored glasses ,

if ppl didnt see what The Falcons were and can be in that 1st quarter of that NFCC Game

they are the 1s with the rose colored glasses, not me lol

Then I guess we shouldn't be surprised when Artie petitions the league to cut NFL games down to 1 quarter.laugh.png hmmmm, let's see it's been 47 years and still no Lombardi in Atlanta, so it should only take what? another 141 years or so?laugh.pnglaugh.png

Then I guess we shouldn't be surprised when Artie petitions the league to cut NFL games down to 1 quarter.laugh.png hmmmm, let's see it's been 47 years and still no Lombardi in Atlanta, so it should only take what? another 141 years or so?laugh.pnglaugh.png

its not just that 1 quarter

it started in 2008 with .08 secs left vs Chicago

it has continued to Grow each year

from 09 @ The Jets

to 2010 vs The Ravens

to 2011 @ Carolina

to 2012 in The Playoffs vs Seahawks

you have a special guy that has that kinda Magic ...consistent Magic

you should believe you are gonna be a Champion one day .....

its not just that 1 quarter

it started in 2008 with .08 secs left vs Chicago

it has continued to Grow each year

from 09 @ The Jets

to 2010 vs The Ravens

to 2011 @ Carolina

to 2012 in The Playoffs vs Seahawks

you have a special guy that has that kinda Magic ...consistent Magic

you should believe you are gonna be a Champion one day .....

Let's not forget 12/26/2011 at NO!

lolll jb the glazers lucked into that trophy. 18 years and still haven't found a franchise qb. the bucs are a cleveland brown type franchise. horribly run, cheap, no fanbase, noone wants to play there. and you have the nads to talk **** about the falcons. without that one unexplainable trophy the bucs have NOTHING but a history of being a third rate team.

blank actually shows interest in winning, and didn't need to be forced to pay his players. id take blank over those cheap *** glazers any day.

lolll jb the glazers lucked into that trophy. 18 years and still haven't found a franchise qb. the bucs are a cleveland brown type franchise. horribly run, cheap, no fanbase, noone wants to play there. and you have the nads to talk **** about the falcons. without that one unexplainable trophy the bucs have NOTHING but a history of being a third rate team.

blank actually shows interest in winning, and didn't need to be forced to pay his players. id take blank over those cheap *** glazers any day.

Ya been gnawing on some sour grapes? The Glazers LUCKED into it? The post above reeks with the jealousy and envy Falcon fans have for rival fans with something in their Trophy Case! That's okay, you may be able to taste what BUCS & Saints fans have, for your sake, I hope it's within your lifetime!wink.png

Edited by jb 3.0

God you're troll. laugh.png Just let the butt hurt come in.

Ya been gnawing on some sour grapes? The Glazers LUCKED into it? The post above reeks with the jealousy and envy Falcon fans have for rival fans with something in their Trophy Case! That's okay, you may be able to taste what BUCS & Saints fans have, for your sake, I hope it's within your lifetime!wink.png

jealous of..the bucs? that's like being envious of a turd with a diamond ring in it. comparing the bucs and the saints is laughable. the saints are still good. the bucs crumbled and are barely an after thought.

jealous of..the bucs? that's like being envious of a turd with a diamond ring in it. comparing the bucs and the saints is laughable. the saints are still good. the bucs crumbled and are barely an after thought.

You seem to believe the Falcons will forever be and always have been a high echelon team. Your memory seems to be failing. Aren't you a little young for that? wink.png

Edited by jb 3.0

as you guys have seen, i dont bash Bucs much, of the div rivals, i take it easier on Bucs than the others

Saints, you have to Respect them , because ....well they are good lol

Bucs play just right up the road from me, and its no secret i liked um when they were in Central, so i dont bash them much, even tho they have invited bashing with their play the last few yrs.

Panthers, I look at them as a whipping boy lol, yea they pulled off a rare win this yr, but it was just that...a very rare win vs Falcons , until they find a way to drop that 70% all time number, hard to respect them , even if they did not have a look at me child leading their team at QB