Are You As Depressed As Me Still?

Falconwhit

I feel like my dog died, my girlfriend broke up with me, and I was one digit away from winning the lottery. Today I'm supposed to be in New Orleans. I'm supposed to still be wearing my #2 jersey. I'm supposed to be hungover from too many hurricanes and monsoons on Bourbon street. Really, I'm just still angry today. Up 17-0 for gawd sakes. I know there are like 5 stages of grief, but I am nowhere near "forgiveness" right now.

It comes and goes in waves.

I sat in the Dome for about 45 minutes after the game in a daze, and tried my best to ignore all the Niners fans who came over to halfheartedly console me. Ever since then, I've been avoiding everything sports/football related. The game is still sitting on my DVR and I refuse to watch it. Not anytime soon, anyway.

Erased it from my DVR. Haven't watched anything NFL related since the loss. Will literally turn on TV at kickoff and try to watch SB. It was all lined up for us. :(

If you didn't expect the Falcons to win, then you won't be dissapointed. You can want them to win, but don't expect it.

Uh, shut up. :)

I was bummed, then I realized how close we were and how we have a full draft. Imho the Seattle game had wayyy more pressure. If we lose that one, Smitty is gone and there's no chance we get Tony G back. On top of that we would've had to sit through another season with 0-4 in the back of our heads

I feel like my dog died, my girlfriend broke up with me, and I was one digit away from winning the lottery. Today I'm supposed to be in New Orleans. I'm supposed to still be wearing my #2 jersey. I'm supposed to be hungover from too many hurricanes and monsoons on Bourbon street. Really, I'm just still angry today. Up 17-0 for gawd sakes. I know there are like 5 stages of grief, but I am nowhere near "forgiveness" right now.

I'm with ya man. I still can't watch the highlights. Every time I think about that lead we had...sadness.

Going to the game made it even worse.

It really hurts being in NOLA. I spoke with someone who met Roddy yesterday (I think she's working with the league or something) and she told me that apparently Julio has taken this really hard. Word is he hasn't left his house since the game. It's understandable.