My Wife Came Into My Office And Said

Xfactor

"Matt Ryan is not a Elite Quarterback" after a discussion earlier on how close we were to the the SB.

Even after showing her his QBR ranking this season and #1 in regular season wins over the last 5 years she just shrugged her shoulders and continued to work out.

UPDATE: My wife has gone missing if any of you have information of where you can find her PLEASE keep her. smile.png

Edited by Xfactor

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Matt Ryan is not a Elite Quarterback" after a discussion earlier on how close we were to the the SB.

Even after showing her his QBR ranking this season and #1 in regular season wins over the last 5 years she just shrugged her shoulders and continued to work out.

UPDATE: My wife has gone missing if any of you have information of where you can find her PLEASE keep her. smile.png

any information i hear about your wife... on paper it will be burned.... by another human they will be "lost" also,

your wife is not discipline... if my wife said erroneous shlt like that, id have a domestic violence charge

Matt Ryan is an elite QB

Matt Ryan is not an elite QB

A solid, sound argument can be made to support both of these views

I do know one thing: Most of us can agree that the discussion of Ryan being elite is not one that is set in stone. Even his peers in the NFL think so.

You guys need to get your ladies in order. Unless they are hardcore football fans, and know the game real good. You need to tell her to stop listening to other people.

LOL. . . my wife is not my slave. . .

any information i hear about your wife... on paper it will be burned.... by another human they will be "lost" also,

your wife is not discipline... if my wife said erroneous shlt like that, id have a domestic violence charge

I would hope you are joking and even if you are. . . . why joke around like this about your wife . . .the single most important person in your life

You guys need to get your ladies in order. Unless they are hardcore football fans, and know the game real good. You need to tell her to stop listening to other people.

my wife knows better... when the Falcons lose she keeps away and defends them when ever her friends talk about their team... ie a friend that likes the Pats, said we would lose and they would beat the Ravens... after ravens game my wife called to rub it in..... but heres the best part of my wife..... shes from NC Was a Panties fan, by default of marriage "honor and obey" she is now a Falcons fan.

LOL. . . my wife is not my slave. . .

I would hope you are joking and even if you are. . . . why joke around like this about your wife . . .the single most important person in your life

Nigerian men do not value the economic contributions of their wives. They do not view the woman's job and household work as especially taxing. For the most part, Nigerian men consistently take their wives for granted. Moreover, even with economic opportunities, Nigerian women lack certain rights. As a rule, men do not have any legal responsibility for their offspring, and they often abandon women, expecting them to carry the financial burden of the family.

Yet you tell me not to joke about my wife???!!!!???!! im more offended that you think i was serious...

Edited by falconfanEST1989

This is what happens when 90% of women (carving out the 10% which include Tandy, FalconMamma and BCEagleFalcon) talk football - they don't know what the h3LL they are talking about.

10% of women know football - my wife is not one of the 10% biggrin.png

So true g-dawg so true

Did she atleast bring some food before she started chattering?

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG

30/42 396 9.4 3 1 1-0 87.2 114.8

So Ryan won the playoff game that so many of you claimed was keeping him from being an Elite QB.

Ryan had a **** of a game, against one of the best defenses in football. he's not the reason the Falcons aren't in the SB.

Ryan made one mistake (fumble),, after Abe went down we had no one that could put pressure on the QB, the defense couldn't stop the run and couldn't cover the **** TE

So now idiots like Muskrat's Finest are saying that Ryan has to win multiple Sb's, to be Elite.

he and anyone that believes that; should do the world a favor and shoot themselves in the head.

C'mon man this thread was lighthearted I was so shocked she said that I had to post thought it was kinda funny. I may not agree with muskokas finest sometimes but he is a long time poster and human being.

Edited by Xfactor