Tony G Or A Fa De

Jaymadd

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonzo and draft a DE would be my ideal situation. If he does in fact insist on retiring then no harm no foul , pick up the FA DE and draft a DE. I think we need a pass rush that badly.

I actually like Washington from UGA in the middle rounds if we sign a FA De

Only DE/Edge rusher I want from FA are Spencer, Johnson or Kruger but I doubt we really have a shot at any of them. Spencer will cost too much, Johnson isn't leaving Cinci and Kruger could be tagged.

I could see Kruger hitting the market, Ravens have some other FAs that could get the tag over Kruger and some cap issues, but there will be a lot of teams vying for his services.

So I'll take Tony.

Well with gonzo in the team we know for sure we can get to the Super Bowl or close it it. Without him we dunno.

I think we'll be more explosive without Gonzo. granted I want him to get a ring too, he deserves it but we know Coffman has great hands and he can also open the seam plus he's pretty good in running after the catch. hope he quit jumping. we need another RB to compliment Quizz more than Tony G, so I'd rather have a DE.

Johnson may actually get tagged, Osi has had it and so has Freeney. We get either of those last two guys...there BETTER be money enough to get a HoF TE back on the squad and a couple more positions too...angry.png

I am usually on board With getting a De in the 1st but at thirty I am nervous about the impact especially since it is soo vital that we get Abe some help. Just don't trust a rookie De at 30

I think we'll be more explosive without Gonzo. granted I want him to get a ring too, he deserves it but we know Coffman has great hands and he can also open the seam plus he's pretty good in running after the catch. hope he quit jumping. we need another RB to compliment Quizz more than Tony G, so I'd rather have a DE.

We need a RB for Quizz to compliment.

I am usually on board With getting a De in the 1st but at thirty I am nervous about the impact especially since it is soo vital that we get Abe some help. Just don't trust a rookie De at 30

Man you have got to look at how many #1 picks are in the first second and third. At thirty you can get a heck of a DE and get another later as well.

http://www.cbssports...ankings/2013/DE

Based on this list we can get a RE and LE in nearly every round and be decent enough. The only reason a lot of them are listed lower and lower is supply and demand. Many of these 2-4 rounders would have been 1-2 last year and the year before.

Man you have got to look at how many #1 picks are in the first second and third. At thirty you can get a heck of a DE and get another later as well.

I would actually not mind at all if we took 2 DEs in the top 3 rounds. It sounds drastic but its become time for drastic. Our nonexistent pass rush was embarrassing in the playoffs. The Seattle game just became pathetic towards the end. Wilson would just be sitting back there not even moving around while their O-line just completely owned our D-line with little effort apparently.

I would actually not mind at all if we took 2 DEs in the top 3 rounds. It sounds drastic but its become time for drastic. Our nonexistent pass rush was embarrassing in the playoffs. The Seattle game just became pathetic towards the end. Wilson would just be sitting back there not even moving around while their O-line just completely owned our D-line with little effort apparently.

The Ravens took two TE's. Many thought Dickson would be better than Pitta too. Dickson was a big topic around here...

Yea

It would be great if we could get Okafor(unless another pass rusher surprisingly falls into our laps) and then get DT Brandon Williams in the 2nd while getting either Lemonier or Brandon Jenkins in the 3rd.

either or. the new guy has to earn his bones while Quizz has shown what he's capable of. after Baker improved so much this season I feel good that we have our RG on the roster since we don't have to appease McClure anymore

I lol'd when I posted that. Also, I would like to see what Manley and Holmes can do. Add either one of those guys and we may not have an issue at RG. Holmes at RT or RG my be a good fit.

either or. the new guy has to earn his bones while Quizz has shown what he's capable of. after Baker improved so much this season I feel good that we have our RG on the roster since we don't have to appease McClure anymore

I love the guy but yes totally agree. I could see this.

Baker .. Blalock .. Konz .. Reynolds .. Clabo.

I think that might work quite well. Thats not saying I wouldn't love to either draft another RG or pick up a FA. The Jets and Bills both have great guards coming up on FA. They might ask for money but I am sure they would work with TD to move to a team with actual winning potential.