Private Seat Licenses. Here They Come

Nono

I thought they mentioned the PSL could be broken up over 10 years, so if it was $1000, it'd be an extra $100 for the first 10 years. If you're already paying $800-$900 on season tickets, it's not that big of a deal ($10 extra per game).

If you're paying $300 for the cheapest seats, I'm sure your PSL will be anywhere from $200 to $400, divided over 10 years, that's nothing.

I thought they mentioned the PSL could be broken up over 10 years, so if it was $1000, it'd be an extra $100 for the first 10 years. If you're already paying $800-$900 on season tickets, it's not that big of a deal ($10 extra per game).

If you're paying $300 for the cheapest seats, I'm sure your PSL will be anywhere from $200 to $400, divided over 10 years, that's nothing.

I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt they're financing a $400 PSL across 10 years. Or even a $1,000 one, for that matter.

Every seat in the dome will NOT have PSL just those front row seats that cost thousands anyway

I agree not every seat will have them, but the majority will. You can guarantee every lower level and mid-level seat will have them. Most likely upper deck between the 40's or maybe the 35's will have them at a minimum half-way up. I expect we will follow very closely to what Seattle did with theirs.

Yeah but your $800-900 seats are probably gonna be more like $1200-1300