If You Could Fill One Position With A Pro Bowl

Ice5303

If you could fill one position on next years squad with a Pro Bowl level of production, Which would it be out of the following positions... (I wanted to make this a poll question, but don't see that option on my iPad)

OG

RB

DE

DT

ILB

I would have to go with DE, followed by DT

As much as an OG would be nice, I'd rather a cohesive Oline,

I've seen a couple of posts on here where I like the idea of getting a FA DE and drafting a OLB or another DE, can't have enough quality DEs and CBs

I agree de is our biggest need. But that wasnt the question. If u put adrian Peterson on our team we would have won the super bowl.

That's not the question either, he asked for a pro bowl leveled player at the position. Not which guy out of the pro bowl you would like. With that said I believe Adrian would make our team the best offense ever

That's not the question either, he asked for a pro bowl leveled player at the position. Not which guy out of the pro bowl you would like. With that said I believe Adrian would make our team the best offense ever

Hahaha yeah you are right I guess. There is no doubt with Peterson. Ummmm if I couldn't hand pick my player and I had to go position I would take DE. But handpicking the answer is Adrian Peterson. There is no doubt about it.

Hahaha yeah you are right I guess. There is no doubt with Peterson. Ummmm if I couldn't hand pick my player and I had to go position I would take DE. But handpicking the answer is Adrian Peterson. There is no doubt about it.

Yea hand pick a player from the pro bowl, Adrian Peterson. Get a pro bowl level player, DE.

OG DE and DT are nearly tied.

A top 5 OG would solidify the offense as a top unit (assuming they do a decent job of getting a RB and TE) and would make all the difference in short yardage, in addition to giving Ryan a touch more time for double moves.

A top 5 DT gets WAY more push than we currently get in the middle and disrupts QBs. I personally think DT is about the 2nd most important position in football, because a DT who penetrates/pushes can disrupt an entire offense. With a top DT, Abe would still get sacks, but a guy like Kroy would go from 4-10.

A top 5 DE obviously complements Abe a lot, and lets the team run 4 man pressures that actually get home.

A probowl RB would be nice, but isn't really necessary. I guess the only good thing is it would mean we actually ran him enough to get name recognition and would signify the OL had improved (otherwise no RB would make it to the probowl.) But I think we could have a top 10 talent RB who still doesn't produce that great with the OL from last year.

ILB is the last. It'd be nice, but it just isn't necessary, unless it's a very pass oriented ILB. An Urlacher would help a lot, but a Jeremiah Trotter type wouldn't help that much at all.

So give me the DE, OG, and DT and we'll call it a day.