1St 7 Round Mock

did you watch decoud at all this season, has no cover skills and won't hit anybody, thats why a safety is needed

i thought he looked fine in coverage, no chance they replace decoud, you must be seeing something im not, no one player is perfect but to say a guy with 6 ints has no cover skills is just silly. I didnt see decoud as the reason for some of our coverage woes at all. JMO though.

Actually.. This isn't a bad Mock at all.. Not sure I would take a OG with the first pick. And Khaseem seems to be a first round pick in most drafts. So if he falls to us. GREAT! But I doubt that that will happen. Lemonier will probably fall to the 3rd round because he's not stout against the run. Reed will probably go higher than the 4th. Gilisle will go in the 4th. But me personally. I want the kid out of LSU. He's a had angry runner (Spencer Ware). Geahters at the 5th round sounds about right. Takes to many plays off. And get tired quick. Wilcox's stock has been rising because of the senior bowl. He played well. He's one of those tweenier type OLB/SS.. He will probably go higher than most think. Boyce is a play maker. He's one of those sleepers that TD likes to pick up. If he falls to us. You will forget all about Harry Douglass. He's tough, fast and has good hands.. Kind of reminds me of Roddy a little. Good mock though.

1st round Larry Woford G Kentucky

2nd round Khaseem Green Olb Rutgers

3rd round Cory Lemonier De Auburn

4th round Jordan Reed Te Florida

4th round Mike Gilisle Rb Florida (comp pick)

5th round Kwamey Gathers Nt UGA

6th round J J Wilcox SS Ga Southern

7th round Josh Boyce Wr TCU

Guest King Jigsaw

As a proud student of Georgia Southern University (Got Six?), I love logging on to boards and seeing JJ's name put into draft plans, especially for the Falcons. He's played RB, Slot Receiver, and only has one year at Safety under his belt but some people are ranking him ahead of Bacarri Rambo. A big F-U to all the UGA fans in my family. Really high ceiling for this guy, would love for him to come in and play for the Falcons. I've seen some analysts saying he could sneak into the third though.

As for the rest of the mock, I don't think some of those picks will fall to us like you have them but I'm definitely happy with the picks. I see Khaseem going mid-2nd and won't be available to us at 60. I see Wilcox going in the 4th to a very lucky team and I doubt Gillislee makes it to our extra 4th. If the draft did go like this, though, I'd love it. Especially if we got another DE in FA.

i thought he looked fine in coverage, no chance they replace decoud, you must be seeing something im not, no one player is perfect but to say a guy with 6 ints has no cover skills is just silly. I didnt see decoud as the reason for some of our coverage woes at all. JMO though.

You do need depth and isn't JJ projected as a strong safety. I would love to get him their too provide depth behind Moore.

As a proud student of Georgia Southern University (Got Six?), I love logging on to boards and seeing JJ's name put into draft plans, especially for the Falcons. He's played RB, Slot Receiver, and only has one year at Safety under his belt but some people are ranking him ahead of Bacarri Rambo. A big F-U to all the UGA fans in my family. Really high ceiling for this guy, would love for him to come in and play for the Falcons. I've seen some analysts saying he could sneak into the third though.

As for the rest of the mock, I don't think some of those picks will fall to us like you have them but I'm definitely happy with the picks. I see Khaseem going mid-2nd and won't be available to us at 60. I see Wilcox going in the 4th to a very lucky team and I doubt Gillislee makes it to our extra 4th. If the draft did go like this, though, I'd love it. Especially if we got another DE in FA.

I think JJ is ahead of Rambo because of the off the field issues Rambo has. Rambo has way more skill than Wilcox.

Stay classy G-Southerners