Manti Te'o Is A Genius

J-RoC770

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He purposely made that "imaginary gf" scene so scouts and teams will use that as "character issues" so he can slide down and play for decent (15th) to good (32) team instead of sorry teams. Touché Te'o! Touché!

So he purposefully tanked a job interview and in doing so costing himself millions of dollars. Makes sense...

from what I've heard, he comes from money so that may not be an issue. Not only that, think of how much money him and his boyfriend will make from all these interviews lol

LOL. Everyone is clowning on Teo these days and rightfully so. I actually recorded the Dr.Phil show where they interview the guy who catfished Teo today. Should be funny.

A genius who purposefully slides down in the draft to make millions less?

Football players make even more than their actual contracts man. I have heard of this although its hard to find proof of it. I actually tried. I know for certain that franchise PR make use of it, so why wouldn't an athlete who didn't want to play for a hard-luck team?

You never thought about it that way?

I was under the impression that pretty much every living human being thought about it this way.

Naw , I never thought that he had his gay lover make up a cover story. I will admit that I am a person who tried my hardest to ignore the whole thing though. It was 'non' news to me and didn't and haven't followed it at all.