Which Rb Do You Want Us To Draft, And What Round? Be Realistic!

xskyx

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie Lacey - 1st or 2nd round. Dude is an all around legit RB. Don't listen to people claim he is a product of his O Line cause thats crap.

LeVeon Bell - 3rd to 5th round. Big back who has pretty quick feet and will also lay the wood if need be. Has very good vision and IMO is one of, if not the most talented runners in this draft

Lattimore - 4th or later. Dude has potential. Could sit him on the PUP list if he needs to heal longer. Reports from the same Doctor who did AP is that he will "shock the world".

Knile Davis - 4th or later. Like Lattimore he has tons and tons of potential, but is going through an injury himself.

Christine Michael - 3rd-4th. I know he is injury prone, but dude runs with alot of power and speed. He looks like a very good all around back.

Spencer Ware - 5th. Dude is a very angry runner and never goes down on the first hit. He reminds me somewhat of Marion Barber and his carrer will be about as long, but we can get some good years out of him.

Rex Burkehead -4th or later. White guy, but he actually has good speed 4.4-4.5 and is a very crafty number. I'd be more than happy to take him. He is like a bigger faster Danny Woodhead.

Edited by Clark Kent

Guest King Jigsaw

I'd kill to trade back into the second and land both Lacy and Warford just because between the two of them our running game would complete out offense. However I feel like not drafting a pass rusher between your first two picks just would piss off a lot of people, internally and externally.

However, if we can land Okafor and Warford, I don't see why Gillislee in the third wouldn't be more than adequate. Watched a highlight video of him earlier and the dude's electric.

Eddie Lacey - 1st or 2nd round. Dude is an all around legit RB. Don't listen to people claim he is a product of his O Line cause thats crap.

LeVeon Bell - 3rd to 5th round. Big back who has pretty quick feet and will also lay the wood if need be. Has very good vision and IMO is one of, if not the most talented runners in this draft

Lattimore - 4th or later. Dude has potential. Could sit him on the PUP list if he needs to heal longer. Reports from the same Doctor who did AP is that he will "shock the world".

Knile Davis - 4th or later. Like Lattimore he has tons and tons of potential, but is going through an injury himself.

Christine Michael - 3rd-4th. I know he is injury prone, but dude runs with alot of power and speed. He looks like a very good all around back.

Spencer Ware - 5th. Dude is a very angry runner and never goes down on the first hit. He reminds me somewhat of Marion Barber and his carrer will be about as long, but we can get some good years out of him.

Rex Burkehead -4th or later. White guy, but he actually has good speed 4.4-4.5 and is a very crafty number. I'd be more than happy to take him. He is like a bigger faster Danny Woodhead.

I'd take any except Michael. Those nagging little injuries scare me. He doesn't get any actual injuries, but he's always hurt. That would leave us with Quizz and Snelling. That worries me a little.

Mike Gillislee - 3rd or 4th round

He seems like the most reliable speedy guy.

Quizz is quick but not a home run threat. We need some lightning to complement him and Gillislee seems like the most reliable burner available this year.

Ideally, we would take a little speedster back in the 5th or later to compliment Quizz, but none stand out to me. I think the potential all around back capability that Gill has would make him worth the higher pick. Moving up from our spot in the 4th would be an even better option if its possible to get him that way(so we can use the first 3 picks on defense). I think Quizz/Gillislee/Snelling would be an outstanding backfield capable of providing more than what's needed to compliment our stellar passing attack.

If our Oline blocks like they have the last two seasons it won't matter what RB we choose. Trust me.

Yes I agree but then you are saying OL first pick? LOL keep in mind I'm in the win now mode, not this guy will be great in 2 years. Think they have to get a player that has as much impact from the 30th spot as possible. Rookie Linemen on both sides are notorious late bloomers. Draft has got to get them 2 NFL ready players for 2013. They ain't got time for potential or projects they need performance from game one.

Don't you think it's gonna be difficult to keep #33 around unless he takes a major pay cut, and even then it might be asking too much. So where do they go in the draft and free agency?

Mike Gillislee - 3rd or 4th round

He seems like the most reliable speedy guy.

Quizz is quick but not a home run threat. We need some lightning to complement him and Gillislee seems like the most reliable burner available this year.

Ideally, we would take a little speedster back in the 5th or later to compliment Quizz, but none stand out to me. I think the potential all around back capability that Gill has would make him worth the higher pick. Moving up from our spot in the 4th would be an even better option if its possible to get him that way(so we can use the first 3 picks on defense). I think Quizz/Gillislee/Snelling would be an outstanding backfield capable of providing more than what's needed to compliment our stellar passing attack.

Gillislee would be a nice pickup.