Copelands...home Of The Saints?

Is my fandom of the Falcons out of control? So I'm not from Atlanta and I'm here on business and I decide to go to Coplands because I've been told the food is great yet when I walk in I find out it is Atlanta's home for the Saint fans therefore I left without ordering anything. Is my prejudice against anything Saint's related a bit too much?

Is my fandom of the Falcons out of control? So I'm not from Atlanta and I'm here on business and I decide to go to Coplands because I've been told the food is great yet when I walk in I find out it is Atlanta's home for the Saint fans therefore I left without ordering anything. Is my prejudice against anything Saint's related a bit too much?

Nope.

F them and F that place. :)

Well it would make sense. It is a chain that sells cajun food and boasts New Orleans in everything they do. Its decent food and even they need a place to go in Atlanta. When I lived in NOLA the Atlanta fans would migrate all over to different places We just kind of enjoyed the surprise on peoples face. They would walk into a sports bar wearing their Saint jersey expecting maybe their normal Sunday football and see 30+ Falcon fans having a blast.

+1, I wouldn't stop going to a good restaurant just because it's more of a Falcons place

Yeah, besides being surrounded by Saints fans I loved living in NOLA and sometimes that was fun as well. So many great places to eat and grab a drink. I actually left because I was doing to much of both. lol

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Lots of nice people here.......as for me, well lets say I hate em.

I'll never do a taints tax return. And when I was in construction I blocked a prick who used to try to swerve to hit me, since i wore a falcons hat (he was pimped out in saints stuff on his car). Anyhow I took my track hoe out and blocked his car and made him blocked in while all the other cars behind him went around; he was there for 15 minutes with a big smile on my face.

But my worse move was apparently asking a women what she was wearing at chick fil a right outside of training camp for the rookies. Apparently that pissed in the Cheerios of a ton of saints people here.

(watch someone will say something about me being a prick chick fil a guy).

Lol I'm the best finder of closet trolls.

I even have had them write about me on there message boards and they even were convinced they were going to write a book on me.......but since they lack passing the first grade, that is a little bit of a to hard of a challenge.