Madden 13 Question.

J-Wall

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an option to have it setup like the previous years? I like to simulate most of the reg season and play big games and all playoff games. It just takes for ever

this year you cant just simulate up to a certain week, you have to advance each week one at a time and it really doesn't take but about 10 minutes to finish the entire season.

Screen game, Seattle and running when they play man seems to work for me. Mind you I am playing kiwis who aren't that great.

yeah my style is to aggressive for screen plays. Every time a screen play is my game flow selection, I audible out. Another reason I don't like them in video games is if the corner doesn't pick it up, it's basically an automatic score. I like to work for my points all game.

then you cant win MVP or ROTY

ummmm yeah you can. Only way you cant is if you're playing 5 minutes quarters. Best results is to play 8-10 minutes quarters with accelerated clock runoff to 15 seconds. You won't have much time to make adjustments but the game will zoom and you still get realistic stats