Are There Any Falcons Drinks Out There?

At the sports bar I watch all of the games at I usually just get 2-3 pitchers of beer and I'm good but there are a lot of team mixed drinks there. There's a Panthers Klaw, a Nevermore shot for the Ravens, even a Steel Curtain!!! I've always wanted to try and make my own drink for our birds but I'm not good at coming up with stuff like that. Any ideas or anyone know of any out there already?

Guest King Jigsaw

Hmm.. I've never come across one but I'm sure it would have jager at the bottom for the black, perhaps a bit of grenadine for the red and some cream for the white. Meaning it would be terrible but I'd drink it to Rise Up!

I had one a few weeks ago...its called NOT QUITE YET. The drink is in the glass on the table right in front of you, but you're not allowed to drink it. The guy at the seat next to you gets to drink it for you while you look in astonishment and wonder how he could be enjoying it THAT much.

#wearebetterthanthis

Guest Negatorris

theres a drink but when youre about to score you will choke on it.

How long did it take for you to come up with this? And how original did you think it was? I'm curious.

Falcon Punch!

1/2 shot 151 Proof Rum

1/2 shot Watermelon Pucker

1/2 a glass of Punch Mix (1 gallon of regular Hawaiian Punch and 1 gallon of the Berry Lemonade flavor Hawaiian Punch with a bottle of Everclear/Grain alcohol)

Directions: First fill a glass about halfway with hawaiian/lemonade punch. Then pour the Pucker into a shot glass and layer the 151 over it using a spoon. Light the shot on fire, yell “FALCON PUNCH!” in the most Captain Falcon-esque manner possible, drop it into the punch, and chug. Once done slam your cup down, perform a 2 finger salute from your brow to the next person and say “Show me ya moves!”. That person is then next in line to do a Falcon Punch, or it is grounds for a “party fowl.”