Megatron

Falcon Man™

I was listening to The Herd in my car yesterday and they had the guy from Sports Science on. He was talking about Calvin Johnson. He mentioned the video below. This guy is an absolute freak of nature.

He also stated his vertical jumping reach is just short of as high as Dwight Howard's and he was a fraction of a second slower in his 40 time than Chris Johnson at the combine even though Calvin is 45 lbs heavier...wow

So what do you say about this....

http://www.nfl.com/n...gil-brandt-says

Saw that in TATF...Julio is a freak too, but it is obvious who the best WR is in the league right now...I mean Gil has a point, it's about preference - at this point I would prefer Julio as he is younger, but if I was taking one or the other for one season right now, it would be Calvin...

I like Jones too.

I figure he'll be Colston's replacement after Jones' first contract expires. Loomis will make that happen like he did with Lofton.

So first it was Lofton, then Tony G for 1 more year, then grimes, of course spoon is probably in there as well, then Jones, Then White, The Ryan.

Im seeing a trend here.

So first it was Lofton, then Tony G for 1 more year, then grimes, of course spoon is probably in there as well, then Jones, Then White, The Ryan.

Im seeing a trend here.

No trend.

We have JJ & Spoon on the watch list.

All others names were the result of the misinformed in society.

But after seeing Lofton, JJ and Colston hanging out in the French Quarter yesterday for SB festivities, it does make you go humm....