Its All Ryans Fault

I was bored and went to the park to shoot some basketball yesterday. At first I was just shooting the ball then a few guys walked up and said '21'. I scored 13 points quick. I was like young Kobe or Master Samurai with a sword. I went to do one of those famous And1 blacktop ticket selling, most exciting vickesque scramble tongue out around the world 360 windmill hammer dunks and twisted my bad knee. FCUK YOU RYAN. If you was a real QB you would've won the game so I wouldn't have been bored enough to go out and injury myself. Its all your fault. You Suck.... When will Blank/TD and Smith wake up and see the truth... Ryan has ruined everything

You guys are finally getting it. This bum has totally ruined our lives. My girlfriend left me because she said I was 'obsessed' with him, and my mother kicked me out of the house after she caught me viciously humping a Matt Ryan jersey. I hate this dude.

I see what you did there.

Almost... almost.

if we were playing in the super bowl i was going to save my money to go out and watch it but since idgaf about the sb i went to taco bell bought 2 dollars worth of food paid with a 20 and forgot to get change then went to the strip club and bought a 35 dollar bottle of "champaigne" which was actuallyy apple juice and made out with a stripper and possibly have mouth herpes and it is all the atlanta falcons/refs fault...

so, f matt ryn for choking, f the defense for sucking, f the refs for screwin us!

You guys are finally getting it. This bum has totally ruined our lives. My girlfriend left me because she said I was 'obsessed' with him, and my mother kicked me out of the house after she caught me viciously humping a Matt Ryan jersey. I hate this dude.

Ha, an obviously sarcastic joke post and it's the only one you make sense in!

Ryan's fault? It was the whole team's fault. Too many missed tackles, too many missed blocks, too many turnovers, too many missed calls by the refs.

We were just outplayed in the second half, plain and simple, by a very good team.

And since we didn't win the NFCCG, I hope the 49ers win it all, now. That way, we keep our streak alive, of being eliminated 3 years in a row by the eventual Super Bowl winner.......ugh!!!