Roll Call- Falcons Fans From Down Under (Aussie And New Zealand)

maorifalcon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, fair dinkim thats a beaut of a name...How is Tedesco gunna do this year?

Tedesco has class written all over him, but in saying that I would be happy with Blair back there instead of Moltzen. I was heartbroken when Teddy went down in rd 1 last year after the Pre season he had. Just hope he doesn't get lost in the rotation after the injury.

Tedesco has class written all over him, but in saying that I would be happy with Blair back there instead of Moltzen. I was heartbroken when Teddy went down in rd 1 last year after the Pre season he had. Just hope he doesn't get lost in the rotation after the injury.

Yeah he is something else aint he, I put him in my Foxsports fantasy team again, Blimmin cheap too 102k, Bargain for him.

Yeah he is something else aint he, I put him in my Foxsports fantasy team again, Blimmin cheap too 102k, Bargain for him.

Hahaha I had him at 80k last year and was sure I was gonna pull the ace in the hole. I was at training last Tuesday and he's back to full speed again. Looks to have bulked up a bit on last year too. But the speed looks to still be there, just hope he hasn't lost confidence in that knee!

I haven't made any plans. Don't know If I am watching it, lol. Just keen on Super Rugby and NRL now. Should kill enough time while waiting for NFL to start lol

Aww well come on down, I'm looking foward to the warriors disapointing again, Matter of fact blues will probably be just as bad this year as last...Up the Canes!!!

Hahaha I had him at 80k last year and was sure I was gonna pull the ace in the hole. I was at training last Tuesday and he's back to full speed again. Looks to have bulked up a bit on last year too. But the speed looks to still be there, just hope he hasn't lost confidence in that knee!

I like the sounds of this :D

Aww well come on down, I'm looking foward to the warriors disapointing again, Matter of fact blues will probably be just as bad this year as last...Up the Canes!!!

I like the sounds of this :D

If he gets a run in the first grade team again he will play origin next year for sure.

As for the Warriors mate, Elliot is a great coach. He just needs at least a year to get the team he wants. Saying that though, any team with the beast and Shaun Johnson in it has a chance any given Sunday:)

If he gets a run in the first grade team again he will play origin next year for sure.

As for the Warriors mate, Elliot is a great coach. He just needs at least a year to get the team he wants. Saying that though, any team with the beast and Shaun Johnson in it has a chance any given Sunday:)

Wayne Scurrah and Dean Bell have ****** the org trying to save their own *****...Elliot is a good coach, I just don;t think our talent from U20's can come up and translate to NRL quality players...Its like their ceiling is below the floor of NRL.

Wayne Scurrah and Dean Bell have ****** the org trying to save their own *****...Elliot is a good coach, I just don;t think our talent from U20's can come up and translate to NRL quality players...Its like their ceiling is below the floor of NRL.

I love that the Tigers have players past and present like Benji, Dene Halatau, Bronson Harrison etc. I just can't for the life of me understand how they and players like Sonny Bill, aren't in Warriors colours? As you said, Scurrah is a moron who couldn't organise a root in a brothel. The Warriors junior development should be the pride of the NRL despite the competition from Union. Instead I think a lot of young juniors get disillusioned and either opt to chase the All Blacks dream or go for the cash over here in Australia. I really like Elliot as a coach but you make a good point with regards to Bell and Scurrah. Elliot has always struggled when he isn't the rooster in the hen house. If they are pulling the strings, he may struggle yet again.

I love that the Tigers have players past and present like Benji, Dene Halatau, Bronson Harrison etc. I just can't for the life of me understand how they and players like Sonny Bill, aren't in Warriors colours? As you said, Scurrah is a moron who couldn't organise a root in a brothel. The Warriors junior development should be the pride of the NRL despite the competition from Union. Instead I think a lot of young juniors get disillusioned and either opt to chase the All Blacks dream or go for the cash over here in Australia. I really like Elliot as a coach but you make a good point with regards to Bell and Scurrah. Elliot has always struggled when he isn't the rooster in the hen house. If they are pulling the strings, he may struggle yet again.

Scurrah is a moron, fired John Hart because he was scared he would become expendable lol...I could make a darn good team of players the warriors let go over the years. In saying that I think we have two of the best metre eating props in the game come through U20's (matulino, Packer) So many players are let go its not funny, I feel quite bad for all the fringe players who are stuck in contracts. they lock them up and sentence them to play NSW cup or Fox, Phellan and charman cup :/...They kinda need another franchise in NZ keeping them honest. I really do pray elliot brings a new attitude to the club, more 'White' footy...The razzle dazzle is cool but we just don't seem to have it at thte moment

Scurrah is a moron, fired John Hart because he was scared he would become expendable lol...I could make a darn good team of players the warriors let go over the years. In saying that I think we have two of the best metre eating props in the game come through U20's (matulino, Packer) So many players are let go its not funny, I feel quite bad for all the fringe players who are stuck in contracts. they lock them up and sentence them to play NSW cup or Fox, Phellan and charman cup :/...They kinda need another franchise in NZ keeping them honest. I really do pray elliot brings a new attitude to the club, more 'White' footy...The razzle dazzle is cool but we just don't seem to have it at thte moment

Matulino is one of my favourite forwards, plays with absolute "mongrel". I really believe if you can get someone with a level head to play outside Johnson, you will see an unbeatable combo. Same as Benji the last few years. The guy is a freak but needs a level head outside him to structure the attack. So many Tigers fans scream that they would love to see Benji and Johnson as our halves combo, but it would be unorganised chaos. On another note though I can't wait to see Fissiani in full flight this year, especially if they can fit him in the team with Kevin Locke. Scary speed

Matulino is one of my favourite forwards, plays with absolute "mongrel". I really believe if you can get someone with a level head to play outside Johnson, you will see an unbeatable combo. Same as Benji the last few years. The guy is a freak but needs a level head outside him to structure the attack. So many Tigers fans scream that they would love to see Benji and Johnson as our halves combo, but it would be unorganised chaos. On another note though I can't wait to see Fissiani in full flight this year, especially if they can fit him in the team with Kevin Locke. Scary speed

Yeah, tuimavave maybe the one, I thought maloney was darn good, sad to see him leave...fisiahi is funny to me, I have dogged him, I need to see more, Alot of potential but he is **** on the wing and no way he is taking lockes spot so yeah :/ go figure.