Cam Newton Breaks Both Legs In Car Accident

falconcrest58

I love how the OP got all offended at people for calling BS.

although I completely get it that this may not make any sense to you, but to some of us older generations, our word is important to us.

Unfortunately much of the younger generation feel it is perfectly acceptable to lie, distort, mislead and demonize others. This great nation has fallen by the wayside as our value systems have changed so much from one generation to the next. There is no better example of this than seeing shamelessly dishonest politicians get voted into office yet still be admired and defended by the media and their voting base as if they were some kind of messiah.

I get it why he would be offended.......his word is important to him. It's really that simple.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although I completely get it that this may not make any sense to you, but to some of us older generations, our word is important to us.

Unfortunately much of the younger generation feel it is perfectly acceptable to lie, distort, mislead and demonize others. This great nation has fallen by the wayside as our value systems have changed so much from one generation to the next. There is no better example of this than seeing shamelessly dishonest politicians get voted into office yet still be admired and defended by the media and their voting base as if they were some kind of messiah.

I get it why he would be offended.......his word is important to him. It's really that simple.

He lost his right to be offended when he doubled down on his report with this nonsense:

Dude I'm not like some ppl that start up BS topics.....this is true.

Go ahead and apologize or look like an idiot.

I live 40 mins from Charlotte.

And the dude in that commercial looks familiar. I wonder if anyone remembers where we've seen him before? I think he used to be a football player. And maybe a friend of Joe Buck.

He was in the movie hitch . Played the guy with that saves dog in front of car to get with the Chinese woman. He look different though with beard.

Again politics brought into a thread like this...you guys are truly distraught over the election and you know what you guys will continue losing elections if your your fallback card is always that the media did it.

Until you realize that the Mitt Romney's of this country are on the wrong side of public opinion on ALMOST all the major issues facing this country you will continue to lose national elections and in 2016 when Hilary wins and its the media's fault liberals like myself will just sit back and enjoy the self destruction of the GOP. Because its not the media it is the outdated opinions/policies of the GOP. But again keep thinking its the media and some uniformed electorate for the reason you lose elections instead of realizing its your archaic policies that lose elections, liberals are very satisfied with that mindset.

Again politics brought into a thread like this...you guys are truly distraught over the election and you know what you guys will continue losing elections if your your fallback card is always that the media did it.

Until you realize that the Mitt Romney's of this country are on the wrong side of public opinion on ALMOST all the major issues facing this country you will continue to lose national elections and in 2016 when Hilary wins and its the media's fault liberals like myself will just sit back and enjoy the self destruction of the GOP. Because its not the media it is the outdated opinions/policies of the GOP. But again keep thinking its the media and some uniformed electorate for the reason you lose elections instead of realizing its your archaic policies that lose elections, liberals are very satisfied with that mindset.

LOL, I voted for Bill Clinton twice and feel he was a very good president, so spare me the partison angle. I also voted for Reagan and feel the same about him. I always have voted for who I feel will best serve the country and am straight down the middle.

My point was about people becoming intoxicated by a politicians personality or attributes then raising them to a superhuman level of messiah, staunchly defending them no matter what they do or say, despite their messiah OBVIOUSLY being nothing more than a slick talking con artist to an intellectually honest person can see clearly simply looking at the facts as they really are.

I mentioned no specific party or person...you are the one going there.

When Hitler rose to power in the early 30's he was a gifted orator, a person who many of the German media and intelligencia fell under this messiah intoxication. Hitler would speak at rallies and people would faint (sound familiar?) and swoon, he drew enormous crowds as this gifted public speaker intoxicated the masses with soaring rhetoric....however, Hitler was lying the entire time about what he was really planning. Many who saw the lies tried to warn the others but to no avail. The German people who voted for Hitler paid a terrible price for this, the world paid a terrible price.

This messiah intoxication situation has happened over the course of world history countless times and it doesn;t matter what political party they are in. A pathological liar is a pathological liar, a con man is a con man, period.

In Europe, we have formerly middle class citizens currently eating out of garbage cans after losing everything due directly to those they voted into power crashing their economies. The masses totally ignored the overspending and focused on the government handouts. The government ponzi scheme crashed these respective economies as it always does and the suffering and starvation in Greece and Spain are just recent examples. My point about voters being duped by politicians went right over your head because you can't see it and probably have no understanding of history and how many times over the centuries voters have been duped by slick talking con men.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

LOL, I voted for Bill Clinton twice and feel he was a very good president, so spare me the partison angle. I also voted for Reagan and feel the same about him. I always have voted for who I feel will best serve the country and am straight down the middle.

My point was about people becoming intoxicated by a politicians personality or attributes then raising them to a superhuman level of messiah, staunchly defending them no matter what they do or say, despite their messiah OBVIOUSLY being nothing more than a slick talking con artist to an intellectually honest person can see clearly simply looking at the facts as they really are.

I mentioned no specific party or person...you are the one going there.

When Hitler rose to power in the early 30's he was a gifted orator, a person who many of the German media and intelligencia fell under this messiah intoxication. Hitler would speak at rallies and people would faint (sound familiar?) and swoon, he drew enormous crowds as this gifted public speaker intoxicated the masses with soaring rhetoric....however, Hitler was lying the entire time about what he was really planning. Many who saw the lies tried to warn the others but to no avail. The German people who voted for Hitler paid a terrible price for this, the world paid a terrible price.

This messiah intoxication situation has happened over the course of world history countless times and it doesn;t matter what political party they are in. A pathological liar is a pathological liar, a con man is a con man, period.

In Europe, we have formerly middle class citizens currently eating out of garbage cans after losing everything due directly to those they voted into power crashing their economies. The masses totally ignored the overspending and focused on the government handouts. The government ponzi scheme crashed these respective economies as it always does and the suffering and starvation in Greece and Spain are just recent examples. My point about voters being duped by politicians went right over your head because you can't see it and probably have no understanding of history and how many times over the centuries voters have been duped by slick talking con men.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

While I respect your opinion I have say its delusional. Obama is not Hitler and to even use the comparison is odd. I am myself straight down the middle. I see good on both sides. I can say with the utmost certainty that the Republican party is broken. Their own leaders will say it , all except John Boehner. The party keeps wondering why they lose elections and are even now trying to remap districts because they think its unfair That to me is very sad. They could win back voters with a little bit of partisanship. That is all.

While I respect your opinion I have say its delusional. Obama is not Hitler and to even use the comparison is odd. I am myself straight down the middle. I see good on both sides. I can say with the utmost certainty that the Republican party is broken. Their own leaders will say it , all except John Boehner. The party keeps wondering why they lose elections and are even now trying to remap districts because they think its unfair That to me is very sad. They could win back voters with a little bit of partisanship. That is all.

You both are amazing me. While I keep stating my point is about voters being duped by charismatic, slick talking politicians the voters elevate to a messiah status and even backed up my point with actual historical references, you both keep taking about the Republican party.

My point has ZERO to do with the Republican party. I agree with both of you the republican party is broken and has failed us. We have no argument here, we are in 100% complete agreement on this.

Let's try again; Voters all throughout history who have voted in charismatic, slick talking liars and con men who they've, at times, elevated to messianic levels and then suffered horrible consequences as a result. The voters became intoxicated by the charisma and soaring rhetoric and overlooked all kinds of warning signs, staunchly defending their messiah at all fronts from criticism of those trying to expose the lies. They became blind to the truth. This problem which has resulted in the death of millions of people and exponentially more, unimaginable suffering, can be traced all throughout the annals of world history.

Look no further than people who were middle class citizens only 5 years ago in Spain eating out of garbage cans today...I saw the footage on CNN of the citizens dumpster diving in several areas of Spain and could only conclude it was their own faults for voting these dishonest politicians into office. The Spanish and Greek politicians KNEW the ponzi scheme of government entitlements was about to crash their economies but refused to address it, refused to be honest to the voters about it.......these elected politicians just kept spending borrowed money on entitlements while demonizing the honest politicians who were trying to warn the public about it, until their respective economies crashed and the voters lost their jobs and all their savings and became destitute as a result of it.