Caption This

SaintRay

So posting factual stats and proving your advesaries wrong is now considered trolling? Swamper logic at it's best. Besides, your partner posted it, talk to sher/shim...laugh.png

julio.gif

I, like most of the posters here know your M.O, you are nothing more than an antagonist who says the most asinine things to try and get a rise of of people. That is the very definition of a troll.

If you call an antagonists as someone who will debate you with facts about his team even though it might not sit well with the swampers or any other rival then WFW is guilty as charged! And your partner starts this and many other threads like this one for the sole purpose of?...cool.png

julio.gif

No, what you do is switch the argument to whatever fits your agenda even when it has nothing to do with the topic being discussed. That's why you are a troll, and just because you're good at it doesn't mean you're any less of a troll.

I think somebody lost the intended pun at simply having fun with my fellow Rivals. Perhaps trying to look past the agenda and seeing the humor would achieve the desired result of the thread.

Funny, because we "swampers' even found humor in the Greg Williams thread earlier today.