Everyone Has Ideas On How To Upgrade The Roster Next Season But...

ol'_dirty2

if there were one or two coaching staff moves that you think would help us out...what would they be? (Smitty, Nolan, and Koetter are clearly not choices for change here)

This is for the folks who really know their stuff as far as coaches are concerned. Personally, I lean toward looking at players and positions but I know we have some folks who are really in tune with the assistant coaches around the league.

Ya know, I think we have a solid staff. I really think we lack players. Pat Hill did a pretty good job with essentially the same line as the year before. The only change I might make would be Robiskie. He's done well with the starters, but I get a sense that our bench receivers aren't progressing.

Ya know, I think we have a solid staff. I really think we lack players. Pat Hill did a pretty good job with essentially the same line as the year before. The only change I might make would be Robiskie. He's done well with the starters, but I get a sense that our bench receivers aren't progressing.

Robiskie can stay. He's done a great job with Roddy and Julio. Douglas is what he is and Davis and Cone were there because they couldn't afford anyone better to fill up the depth charts.

Robiskie is one of the reasons Roddy and Julio are as good as they are. The reason the bench guy havent really developed is because you have mr irrelevant and 2 undrafted guy.

The guy that needs to go is ray Hamilton.

Robiskie is one of the reasons Roddy and Julio are as good as they are. The reason the bench guy havent really developed is because you have mr irrelevant and 2 undrafted guy.

The guy that needs to go is ray Hamilton.

Part of me wishes there were separate coaches for DE and DT. Hamilton has done a very good job developing the DTs but can't seem to figure it out for the DEs.

Part of me wishes there were separate coaches for DE and DT. Hamilton has done a very good job developing the DTs but can't seem to figure it out for the DEs.

This is why I think that Nolan may keep him, but also bring in someone else that is more familiar with his schemes. He did that last year with the secondary. He didn't fire anyone, he just supplemented them.

Chuck Smith, Jessie Tuggle. Smith for DL coach, Tuggle to at least be an assistant.

I understand about wanting chuck smith because he had worked with players and has a proven track record with current NFL talent. I loved Jessie Tuggle as a players because he was everything a Lb needed to be but how do we know that he can help another player develop as a player. He may be a good motivator but that doesn't mean he is a good teacher

I understand about wanting chuck smith because he had worked with players and has a proven track record with current NFL talent. I loved Jessie Tuggle as a players because he was everything a Lb needed to be but how do we know that he can help another player develop as a player. He may be a good motivator but that doesn't mean he is a good teacher

I never said hire him as a linebackers coach or anything, just as an assistant. In other words, to be a good motivator (like you said) and maybe teach these guys how to make a proper wrap up tackle.