The Coaches Show

xSICKxWITHxITx

Didnt get a chance to see this because of work... But i just got a chance to listen to a couple of his interview... It sound like some changes are going to happen and he said we must improve our pass rush this off season.....

Its going to be interesting to see what happens.

Guest Negatorris

Matt Ryan has ruined your lives. You guys can't even watch TV because of him now. I'm sorry that he's done these horrible things to you. My condolences.

This post just gave me cancer. You're getting ridiculous.

Matt Ryan has ruined your lives. You guys can't even watch TV because of him now. I'm sorry that he's done these horrible things to you. My condolences.

The exact opposite is true here champ. LOL!

The only person who Matt Ryan obviously effects in a way that he could actually change a life is in yours. A blind , deaf , mute could tell with you. Its sad that an adult man can obsess over another in that way.

This post just gave me cancer. You're getting ridiculous.

lol .. dude has completely lost it.

Its like where ever he goes he sees Matt Ryan like some kind of sociopath. Its pretty sad yet really funny he is tortured by him. The new contract will probably set him over the edge.

Guest Negatorris

lol .. dude has completely lost it.

Its like where ever he goes he sees Matt Ryan like some kind of sociopath. Its pretty sad yet really funny he is tortured by him. The new contract will probably set him over the edge.

I hope so... The edge of a highway overpass.

It really saddens me to see how easy it is to troll people on these boards.

I might try it sometime. For lulz.

Its not really. There is just little tolerance for certain people. I would much rather it be adult conversation and talk football. Trolling is not something an adult would do.

I guess for me I just don't really understand the point of trolling the message boards. I mean don't you people have something better to do with your life? Granted coming to these boards to talk football with people that I don't even know, (and many of them haven't a clue on what is going on) isn't really the best way I could spend my time. But for God's sake what is wrong with some of you people? Get a friend, a girl, get a job, get something. Why would you waste your time making an account so you can get on the AFMB to say ******** stuff to try to get under the skin of people you don't even know? It's mind blowing to me. IDK what else to say...good Luck to you guys I guess

Edited by RYNE15