Are We Going To Have Another Team Defeat Us In The Playoffs And...

ridefapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfaptheirfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap defenses?fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap im pretty sure both qbsfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap were ablefapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap to lead second half scoringfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap drives in theirfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap respective championship games. that has nothing to dofapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap with their defenses.fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap if our supposedly "ice"fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap qb were capable of leading onefapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap single solitary secondfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap half scoring drive we are talking a flacco ryan super bowl. but he didn't. so were not. deal with it. whats really fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapunfair though is how you try to tear down other fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapqbs to prop your favorite one up. fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapwhy no excuses for other qbs like you make for ryan? they are all held to higher standards than your hero.

maybe if we didnt spend so much coddlingfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap ryanfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap with elite weaponsfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap we could build a team he could ride too.

You know what fellas. I really got fired up when we got so close. But only one team can go. We won some amazing, close games to get in position then lost the same way we had beaten other teams by coming back in the end... So much has to go right and so many things have to come together on each side of the ball. I am truly going to try to just appreciate the great year we had and pull for the team to make the right decisions personnel wise.... As much as I hate to see some of these other QB's get the opportunity, I have to know in my heart that their teams had the defensive elements in place to overcome some other weaknesses. I really don't care for the Ravens at all. But I also dislike the SF harbaugh. So I am just luke warm over this SB...

You said you were gonna leave if Ryan passed 30+ touch downs, got like 4,000 yards and won a playoff game and you're still around? Jeez, not only are you a pathetic indignant troll but you've got no honor either.

you got the wrong poster. thise arent impressive numbers at all. i would not make such a bet. those are easy numbers to reach when you have the hands down best wr corps in the league.

ride their defenses? im pretty sure both qbs were able to lead second half scoring drives in their respective championship games. that has nothing to do with their defenses. if our supposedly "ice" qb were capable of leading one single solitary second half scoring drive we are talking a flacco ryan super bowl. but he didn't. so were not. deal with it. whats really unfair though is how you try to tear down other qbs to prop your favorite one up. why no excuses for other qbs like you make for ryan? they are all held to higher standards than your hero.

maybe if we didnt spend so much coddling ryan with elite weapons we could build a team he could ride too.

brendanfraiserhahahaclap.gif

At first I wasn't gonna watch, but now I've decided I'm pulling hard for the Ravens. I don't care about Flacco getting the ring first.

I made up my mind when I saw the replay of Jim Harbaugh throwing the 2 year old "I want my candy" temper tantrum after the review of Harry's catch. What a spoiled brat. Not to mention that he barely acknowledged Smitty after the game. F the 9ers.

Keep your gaudy stats, keep your franchise records, keep your league records, keep your elite status, keep your bet QB in franchise history. . . . .

Give me the ring dayum it!

Give me a ring over all of that other jive.

Rodgers - OUT

Brady - OUT

both Mannings - OUT

Brees- OUT

Ryan - OUT

Joe Flacco and a mutha freakin' Kaepernick are in the SB. . .

Keep your gaudy stats, keep your franchise records, keep your league records, keep your elite status, keep your bet QB in franchise history. . . . .

Give me the ring dayum it!

Give me a ring over all of that other jive.

Rodgers - OUT

Brady - OUT

both Mannings - OUT

Brees- OUT

Ryan - OUT

Joe Flacco and a mutha freakin' Kaepernick are in the SB. . .

yep and their teams are better on the defensive side of the ball than any of those other QB's listed. Got to get better much better on defense