Walterfootball.com Updated Mock Rounds 1-4

Clark Kent™

1st- DE Sam Montgomery LSU - Previous pick was DT Kawann Short

2nd- OG/OT Kyle Long Oregon - Previous pick was OG Larry Warford

3rd- RB Mike Gillislee Florida - Previoius pick was TE Jordan Reed

4th- OLB Zaviar Gooden Missouri - Previous pick was DE Travis long

I could live with Montgomery, but there are other guys i'd prefer. Not a fan of Kyle Long. Not a fan of Gillislee although i know alot of guys here are. I do like the Zaviar Gooden pick for sure.

Now if that is what we truly came out of this years draft with... it would be similar to when my folks made me sit at the table and eat those peas or lima beans... I would actually take a spoonful of cold peas and wash em down like pills with my milk so I didn't have to chew/taste them LOLbiggrin.png

But one never truly knows really.. they could end up being great picks, just like I can enjoy me some butter beans and peas these days smh...

I could live with Montgomery, but there are other guys i'd prefer. Not a fan of Kyle Long. Not a fan of Gillislee although i know alot of guys here are. I do like the Zaviar Gooden pick for sure.

not a fan of those first two picks.

I always hate Walter's mocks for us. This year is no exception. Their drafts are so awful for us, I've got to think it's a taints or panties fan that does their mocks.

Ugh, gross. Montgomery is going to bust, his work ethic blows and his technique isn't enough for the next level, so all the athleticism in the world won't help him. Long is overrated, don't want him. Gilislee is fantastic, but not the type of back I necessarily want us getting. Don't know much about Gooden but there are better players for us in the 4th.

Same here. Not a Montgomery fan. REALLY like gilislee, and I could live with the other two picks although im not thrilled

I can see gillislee cuz he's an all around good back and is decent at blocking for the pass. but I guess I haven't been paying attention because I wasn't even aware Montgomery was projected that high, I thought there was like 10 DE's ahead of that dude LOL. I can understand the Warford pick being changed because he'll be gone by mid 2nd probably but that whole thing doesn't look good to me at all.

I don't think we're gonna get the players that we want in this draft.. Nor do I think that we will get who these mocks have us selecting.

All the players we want (need) will be gone by the time we pick, but I see TD and co making a reach and grabbing some gems in the process, kinda like how their were other good olinemen available when we selected Konz.

If I'm honest I don't understand the Warford pick we don't need a RG right now.

This team doesn't really need to run between the tackles and if we do I believe Reynolds Konz & Blalock will get the job done so why waste a 2nd round pick on a RG.

If I'm really honest we need a DE LB RB or a DT before a RG.

There is nothing to hate about the mock at all. Granted I dislike LSU and all, but Montgomery woun't be a bad player in the right system. Kyle Long isn't all that, but can hree up other platers to move inside. For some strange reason I just don't care for Gillislee that much and Gooden is a newer version of Nicholas. But I could deal with this draft. Its not nearly as bad as some I have seen.

I don't think we're gonna get the players that we want in this draft.. Nor do I think that we will get who these mocks have us selecting.

All the players we want (need) will be gone by the time we pick, but I see TD and co making a reach and grabbing some gems in the process, kinda like how their were other good olinemen available when we selected Konz.

So EVERY player we want or need will be gone by 30? lol seems legit

Thats the best part of our draft this year, we have needs all over the place. And whether some people are dead set on drafting a D lineman, we may very well take a G in the 1st and he could have more impact than any player we would take.

This joke also has DJ Fluker falling to the 3rd round -- Walter Football is only a good site for some background information on prospects. Everything else is ********. If the draft fell in the 1st like he has it, it would be a nightmare for the Falcons. Fluker is supposedly in consideration for a Top 15 pick.

Sign DE Cliff Avril to a big deal and DT Sammie Lee Hill and RB Reggie Bush to value deals in FA and then if the draft fell like Walter has it:

1) Tank Carradine, DE, FSU

2) DJ Fluker, RT/RG, Alabama

3) Tyrann Mathieu, CB/RS, LSU

4) Zaviar Gooden, LB, Mizzou

DE rotation fixed with studs, O-Line is fixed with Fluker a candidate for rookie year All-Pro at RG as Konz moves to center, Mathieu provides a return game we haven't had since Weems left and fills in as the #4 CB and nickel CB in case of injury, and Gooden can play all 3 downs in time and cover next to Spoon immediately. Sammie Lee Hill is a value find at DT next to Babs, and can play the pivot man NT in a 3-4 look.

Bang.