Idea For The Pro Bowl

ol'_dirty2

A lot of people want to see it gone for whatever reason. Personally, I like the probowl and think it should stay around. But what if we made it an exibition game at the beginning of preseason?

The voting deadlines could start and end later to include looking at the whole season and postseason for prospective players. Then these guys could still get their bonuses for being voted in and maybe the superbowl guys would still play in the game.

Yes I'm bored but.....thoughts?

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I liked to see it after the super bowl. Just cause there is always a good bit of players going to the super bowl who should be playing.

I doubt any players or owners want to deal with injuries before the season even starts.

I thought about this too and like Mashburn said...I used to like it after the superbowl as well. But as far as injury is concerned, it would be less impact than even the third preseason game and they could even shorten the quarters if needed. These guys arent going to hurt each otther anyway. No guanrantees though

I thought about this too and like Mashburn said...I used to like it after the superbowl as well. But as far as injury is concerned, it would be less impact than even the third preseason game and they could even shorten the quarters if needed. These guys arent going to hurt each otther anyway. No guanrantees though

I'm less worried about hard hits than tweaked ankles.