Who Can Save The Saints? Is It Payton?

Trouble

I always get a laugh while visiting there. So fast to call us "failcons" so fast to say they want our players.

grimes has missed the the playoff game vs the giants. he missed all of last season with a injury. his wife is a loud mouth and his manager. He wants top dollar.

He is more likely a fit for the bucs.

I always get a laugh while visiting there. So fast to call us "failcons" so fast to say they want our players.

grimes has missed the the playoff game vs the giants. he missed all of last season with a injury. his wife is a loud mouth and his manager. He wants top dollar.

He is more likely a fit for the bucs.

Other than the loud mouth wife, this sounds a lot like a TATF thread about Chris Ivory. When you get some time away from SaintsReport, you should check it out.

Edited by mvcrook

I feel the same. Maybe the timing of our search will workout great with the Super Bowl staffs finishing up their seasons.

When they came out and said they were goingto take their time to find the right DC, It automoatically made me think its someone from either the Ravens or the 9ers. I dont see the quality Id want for a DC on the ravens staff, so im thinking its the 9ers staff theyre waiting on.

Jim tomsula is my pick cause hes a DLINE coach and we need help there switching to a 34.