Can We Repeat As Nfc South Champs With This Schedule?

falcon124

HOME

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

St. Louis Rams

Seattle Seahawks

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Washington

AWAY

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

Green Bay Packers

We will need some major improvements on D. I'm anxious to see how Nolan does with player upgrades. GO FALCONS......and not to LA. :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know how teams are going to evolve from one season to the next, but if they had to play this schedule today, I don't see anything particluarly intimidating.

Home - the division games are always going to be a dog fight, so leaving them in isolation, the home schedule isn't bad. Glad they don't have to play the Seahawks in Seattle. Patriots are always tough, but they don't have anything scary on defense. Same deal with Washington. And I expect DC's around the league to spend the offseason catching up to the read option. Jeff Fisher is going to have the Rams playing some pretty nasty defense, but they don't have anything scary on offense. The Jets... they don't have a quarterback and they're old on defense.

Away - the 49ers and Packers are the big ones, and I like how the Falcons match up against the Green Bay defense. The 49ers, that game is going to come down to who makes the fewest mistakes, because I expect the Faclons to be able to move the ball.

I know people say this every year but I think the Pats are going to slump next year, their division is getting tougher every year and I can see us beating them.

Every time a good team pops up on the schedule, the masses tend to lean towards a loss.

Last year it was the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys they were supposed to lose to ... and I vaguely remember people saying the Chargers were supposed to win too.

HOME

Carolina Panthers- W

New Orleans Saints - W

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

New England Patriots -L

New York Jets -W

Washington - W

AWAY

Carolina Panthers - L

New Orleans Saints - L

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - L

Arizona Cardinals - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

Green Bay Packers - L

I got 10-6, but I feel like we could realistically go 12-4. These teams won't be the same, and we could sweep the Panties and Bucs. Also, no telling on how 9ers and Seattle do with the tape teams will have on them...

Every time a good team pops up on the schedule, the masses tend to lean towards a loss.

Last year it was the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys they were supposed to lose to ... and I vaguely remember people saying the Chargers were supposed to win too.

Word. Count me as one of the masses. I thought Falcons would go 2-2 against the NFC East and the Chargers game was a toss up IMO. Just goes to show there's no way to predict the toughness of a schedule until the games are played.

HOME

Carolina Panthers- W

New Orleans Saints - W

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

New England Patriots -L

New York Jets -W

Washington - W

AWAY

Carolina Panthers - L

New Orleans Saints - L

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - L

Arizona Cardinals - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

Green Bay Packers - L

I got 10-6, but I feel like we could realistically go 12-4. These teams won't be the same, and we could sweep the Panties and Bucs. Also, no telling on how 9ers and Seattle do with the tape teams will have on them...

Disagree i honestly think we win all our division games away this year! Were not going 3-5 on the road

HOME

Carolina Panthers- W

New Orleans Saints - W

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - W

St. Louis Rams - W

Seattle Seahawks - W

New England Patriots -L

New York Jets -W

Washington - W

AWAY

Carolina Panthers - L

New Orleans Saints - L

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - L

Arizona Cardinals - W

San Francisco 49ers - L

Buffalo Bills - W

Miami Dolphins - W

Green Bay Packers - L

Yeah every year I feel like we can sweep them to, its just that we always take them so lightly and its frustrating.

You forgot the Broncos, and the Chiefs were supposed to be a powerful, division winning team that was picked to beat us 41-0..............

I really hate threads about 'what will we do next year'. Especially before FA and the draft, or even any cuts. We have no idea what players we'll have left from this team, or who we pick up. much less anyone else. The only way anyone can say 'we'll be 10-6 or 11-5 or 8-8' is going on what happened this year.

And yet, so many times we as fans post up 'don't judge us on the past', but here we are, judging ourselves AND our opponents next year exactly that way

I don't understand how yall can project home/away w/L without knowing what the falcons even do in the offseason. **** the team mighjt be in LA

just something to talk about until important dates come up in the offseason schedule.

Like I said earlier its hard to project. I said 10-6 just off estimation of how our team is currently made.