Fan Opinion: Is It Time To Move On From Rise Up Campaign?

falcon124

I wouldn't mind moving on, but it's beginning to take on a life of its own. Like....Falcons fans greet each other with "Rise Up." They might take the promo away, but I think the slogan is here to stay.

My problem is we don't Rise Up when it really counts. Still stinging from 2 weeks ago.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I wouldn't mind moving on, but it's beginning to take on a life of its own. Like....Falcons fans greet each other with "Rise Up." They might take the promo away, but I think the slogan is here to stay.

At my company we had a promotion during NFC championship week if you called and said RISE UP, we took off a percentage of your tax return.

laugh.png

Seriously though, I like the idea of backing off of it some. It's known well enough now that we don't have to hear it constantly in the commercials.

Still pass out the flags and signs and stuff and still play the Rise Up video on the screen at the stadium.

I don't need to hear the commercials anymore though.

Edited by Parabola

I hated it from the very first 8 seconds of its existence. One of the corniest things this franchise has ever done, up there with 2 Legit 2 Quit and Falcons Fever or whatever suckass thing they have come up with. **** Samuel L. Jackson.

Kind of ironic considering your Avi, or have you gone hipster?