Does Arthur Think He Is Kraft Or Something?

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Sorry blank but you my friend are in worse then just a losing battle. you are about to piss of a ton of falcon fans including me.

You threaten to move the team outside of Atlanta; that is a move that would not hurt the fans. But now you are threatening to move it out of the states and into sin city?

if you were Robert Kraft; owner of New England Patriots, then you would have something to threaten. So let me tell you what you have done since being the owner.

Positive you have done, Mr. Blank

- brought the revenue from 120 to 240.

- NFC south champs 2012, 2010, 2004, 2002

- 3 playoffs wins.

But have you changed this team around for the better?

- Sure you got us 5 winning season.

- But how much have you opened your check book for 2012?

- - I mean come on we had to put up with Nolan possibly leaving. And I bet it will be talked about all next year.

- - - You should open your book

With having bad coaches that is all on you. Cause you could afford to have better coaches and also make it where we should be worried about only winning games VS. worrying about a coach leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So If you; Blank, want to threaten "US" with moving the team to sin city..........well at least show something accountable. Because all I see is 3 playoff wins, ZERO rings (including just an NFC champ rings), we have to worry about coaches (because you cannot open your check book apparently).

I pray Mike Smith is over at your house doing to you like he did Hall.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Oh 2 things.

1. no one say anything about how there is already a thread started. Cause I hate it when people start threads and there is no story in there. At least say something instead of just adding a link. (heck most of the time we have to end up asking the OP to post a link).

2. I know I said I was going to hibernate since it is tax season, but I got red hott mad today when I heard on the news that Blank was looking to move the team to LA.

- does he want to move his divorced butt out there to find a girl?.....wait, oh yeah he wanted to sell us back in 2001 when he was talking about being our owner.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Did you know that Bob Kraft actually owned the stadium BEFORE he owned the Pats?

lol I did not.

but Blank is going a wall with this threatening. If we won some NFC rings, had a SB ring......then maybe his threats would be takin seriously.

- I mean if an employee came into your office and said give me a raise or else; yet the guy slept half the year on his job and does go to make the company better......what would you do?

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

This is not coming from Blank, it's coming from LA via Mayor Reed. Blank hasn't threatened anything.

That said who could blame him if he did?

He did state it. twice already.

once with moving it outside of atlanta.....and now this.

and blame him for wanting to do it? really?

the guy has not made that many more fans come then what there was in 2002.

- stadium is still not sold out.

- no rings.

- we have to worry about coaches coming back.

these are things he should be doing easily. we should not have to worry about mularkey, BVG running this amazing team and only getting us nowhere.

he should be showing something behind it. and like I stated there is very little.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

*sigh*

He didn't not threaten to move the team! It was LOS ANGELES WHO BROUGHT IT UP!

if that is the case then I hate the media even more.

because they stated very clear; by mister Ron Gant himself, this morning that "Blank" was threatening to move the team.

He did state it. twice already.

once with moving it outside of atlanta.....and now this.

and blame him for wanting to do it? really?

the guy has not made that many more fans come then what there was in 2002.

- stadium is still not sold out.

- no rings.

- we have to worry about coaches coming back.

these are things he should be doing easily. we should not have to worry about mularkey, BVG running this amazing team and only getting us nowhere.

he should be showing something behind it. and like I stated there is very little.

These are reasons to move the team, not keep it here. What you're saying is that Atlanta won't be missing much if the Falcons go to LA, but if that is the case, why would you start a thread about it? And if we cannot sell out at home in Atlanta and can get a sweetheart deal in a new stadium in the second largest market in the US, that's the perfect reason to leave. I'm missing your point, I guess...

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

STFU about this **** any piece of slightly concerning news ppl want to use an excuse to be dramatic and stomp there feet and LOOK AT ME - its not a big deal this has been explained in 345 threads already,

sorry but everyone of them has nothing. just a comment.

- it shows nothing of blanks accomplishments.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

These are reasons to move the team, not keep it here. What you're saying is that Atlanta won't be missing much if the Falcons go to LA, but if that is the case, why would you start a thread about it? And if we cannot sell out at home in Atlanta and can get a sweetheart deal in a new stadium in the second largest market in the US, that's the perfect reason to leave. I'm missing your point, I guess...

ok good point.

Just I see if you want a sold out season ticket holder list........you have to do something other then just 3 playoff wins.

rings bring people in, appearances in SB bring people in.

and we need a better coaching staff.

we should have not had to see mularkey here for that long. (Jaguars figured that out in a season to cut him....but blank was clueless)

we should not even be wondering about Nolan leaving (granted I knew he would stay); but shouldn't he be signed to multiple years already?

ok good point.

Just I see if you want a sold out season ticket holder list........you have to do something other then just 3 playoff wins.

rings bring people in, appearances in SB bring people in.

tell that to the Browns, Cheifs, Bills and Raiders fans.

and saying the fans wont come unless they are in the SB is exactly whythe media tags ATL as a fairweather fan base.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

tell that to the Browns, Cheifs, Bills and Raiders fans.

and saying the fans wont come unless they are in the SB is exactly whythe media tags ATL as a fairweather fan base.

You forgot the Colts. And the Giants and Jets used to actually play in New York.

stadium size has to be a factor. (something blank needs to consider building the new stadium)

and Atlanta is a city to come to. a new city too. and that is why there is many different fans.

- but still our fan base should grow. but blank needs to help it grow. (this is probably the hardest city to grow a fan base).

- - And this is something he needs to consider. He needs to learn that he has to give a lot more then what the browns have done.

Blank should learn how to not give up. Everytime something does not go his way, he starts with talking of moving. he is in a hard city and he knew that coming in.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Blank isn't moving the team anywhere. This is just a case of a billionaire and politicians playing the game of negotiation.

The amount of rustled jimmies in TATF over this is exactly why it's an effective tactic. All of the uninformed are foaming at the mouth over nothing.

good point.