This A Bit Disappointing....

Theyhateme : )

Guest Negatorris

Well if Ryan made a throw like Flacco to Jones in SF game with 20 seconds we could have been there as well

Yeah, because Flacco had sprained his shoulder before he made that throw too.

the defense gives up 55 points in two games and blew two three score leads. can't blame ryan for this one.

That was a joke obviously I didn't expect Ryan to make the throw but he had a chance to come through in clutch on 4th down to a wide open Tony G I don't understand why fans are bitter to Flacco. He has out played Ryan in post season. He has out played every QB and made a huge clutch throw if Ravens go on to win Super Bowl will be remembered forever.

Guest Negatorris

That was a joke obviously I didn't expect Ryan to make the throw but he had a chance to come through in clutch on 4th down to a wide open Tony G I don't understand why fans are bitter to Flacco. He has out played Ryan in post season. He has out played every QB and made a huge clutch throw if Ravens go on to win Super Bowl will be remembered forever.

How was I being bitter to Flacco? I'm just stating the truth. We didn't deserve to get to a Superbowl with our defense giving up 56 points in two games. The Packers nor the Giants didn't need Eli or ARod to carry them to the Superbowl. Both of them had weak games in the NFCCG, but they both won because their TEAM played well, not just one side of the ball. Every team we played, including the Seahawks, have a better team built around their QB. And I don't see why people keep thinking Tony G was open because of that crappy FOX TV angle.

How was I being bitter to Flacco? I'm just stating the truth. We didn't deserve to get to a Superbowl with our defense giving up 56 points in two games. The Packers nor the Giants didn't need Eli or ARod to carry them to the Superbowl. Both of them had weak games in the NFCCG, but they both won because their TEAM played well, not just one side of the ball. Every team we played, including the Seahawks, have a better team built around their QB. And I don't see why people keep thinking Tony G was open because of that crappy FOX TV angle.

Bro, please look again. Look at the video. As soon as Tony cut he was open. The safety at the top reacted late

The 49er vaunted defense gave up 24 points to Green Bay and 24 points to us. It didnt stop Collin K on the road helping his team to a Super Bowl did it . Collin K is also a 2nd year player with limited starts behind 17-0 on the road to a team and QB that have had a dominant home record.

Collin K and his team made enough plays to win. Ryan and our team did not

Guest Negatorris

The 49er vaunted defense gave up 24 points to Green Bay and 24 points to us. It didnt stop Collin K on the road helping his team to a Super Bowl did it . Collin K is also a 2nd year player with limited starts behind 17-0 on the road to a team and QB that have had a dominant home record.

Collin K and his team made enough plays to win. Ryan and our team did not

The 49ers gave up 17 points to the Packers when it mattered, with the other 7 coming in garbage time. Ryan would have beaten the

Packers too, if that were the case.

tony_g_not_open.png

tony_g_not_open_3.png

So much for your "THROW IT TO TONY G AND IT'S A WALK IN TOUCHDOWN" theories...

LOL are you kidding me. The ball is already out. You the video guy, WATCH the video and WATCH when Tony cuts. He is wide open and Ryan still has the ball. Plus if Tony catches it doesn't have to be a TD it would have been a 1st down and could have milk the clock and punch one in. Then boom Atlanta vs Baltimore

Ball was already out Ryan hand... you can make a still picture mean a thousand things

774900_357698994337281_301300970_o.jpg

You're just gonna keep refusing to acknowledge the 49er right there on the goal line, huh? Not a walk-in touchdown like so many of you claim, but likely a 1st down, which I'd have been happy with.

Edited by MisterC89

Guest Negatorris

You're just gonna keep refusing to acknowledge the 49er right there on the goal line, huh? Not a walk-in touchdown like so many of you claim, but likely a 1st down, which I'd have been happy with.

Nah, these clowns think the Niners only field 10 defenders at a time.

Guest Negatorris

LOL are you kidding me. The ball is already out. You the video guy, WATCH the video and WATCH when Tony cuts. He is wide open and Ryan still has the ball. Plus if Tony catches it doesn't have to be a TD it would have been a 1st down and could have milk the clock and punch one in. Then boom Atlanta vs Baltimore

Again, stop being an armchair QB. You think things are simple, but they're not. And what the **** makes you so sure we score a TD to win the game? If you want to blame anyone, blame Koetter for calling a play that had only Julio running towards the endzone... Blame Drew Davis for not engaging Bowman on the play before so Ryan could complete a pass to Roddy that would have been an easy first down. Blame Mike Smith for not calling a timeout after his franchise QB got hurt and left the ground slowly. Blame the entire coaching staff for worry about milking the clock rather than trying to score a TD when we got into the redzone.