I Have Almost Zero Interest In This Super Bowl

Bring It

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea me too. I feel like it should be class of 08 Ryan vs Flacco who gets elite title first? Who wins SB first? And also Tony G vs Ray who goes into retirement a SB winner

Would have been pretty d*mn cool. Those are the storylines I couldn't wait for.

I'm sure I'll put it on Sunday night, but more as background noise than anything.

Ray Lewis story really well staged and scripted and ready to sell to wide audience.

Me, I don't like him and I don't care about it.

Two brothers story is even less appealing to me and the teams, well my pick for the AFC were Ravens or Broncos but the 9ers you have to give them credit.

After Saints-Colts Superbowl, this is the second one I might miss watching live.

I thought that it was just me. Every time I hear "49ers" on the radio in the buildup to this stinking game, I replace it with the name "Falcons" and it just p*sses me off. I'm debating whether it is better to get your *** royally kicked in the playoffs or to kick it yourself. I'm typically not a sore loser, but I can't root for either team, so I can't care much less about who loses or wins.

Normally I can pick a team to root for, this year I just don't care. In the NFC the Falcons messed it up by losing, and I couldn't go for the Vikings cause they didn't make it. In the AFC, friggin Tom Brady and Peyton Manning lost. HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?! First SB in a while that I'll only watch because I know one of them has to lose.

Yeah it's the first year I'm uninterested as well. I guess I feel like we should be there to or something cause I always like to watch the SB. I haven't watched NFLN or ESPN since our game. I didn't even watch the Probowl. I guess if the game wasn't close or I didn't feel like we got cheated it would be different.

Yup, no matter what angle or side you look at it from, it just leaves you with a sick empty feeling.