Season Ticket Location Question

Stewie

Hey Gang!

I am considering getting season tickets. I love the Falcons and would like to get to as many games as I possibly can.

My question centers around location. Without going into unnecessary details, I cannot afford tickets in the lower bowl or in the center mezzanine levels. So, that leaves me the following sections...

Mezzanine End Zone

Anywhere in the Upper Deck

I am looking for opinions about if there are locations I should avoid, or if you personally like one area over another. I sat in 348 for the two playoffs games and loved it, but am a little concerned about the cost for this area ($850). I may suck it up and do it, but I would like to get peoples opinions about other areas in the dome (upper level corner/endzone, mezzanine end zone, etc.) where the cost is a little cheaper.

Any help you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Stewie

Hey Gang!

I am considering getting season tickets. I love the Falcons and would like to get to as many games as I possibly can.

My question centers around location. Without going into unnecessary details, I cannot afford tickets in the lower bowl or in the center mezzanine levels. So, that leaves me the following sections...

Mezzanine End Zone

Anywhere in the Upper Deck

I am looking for opinions about if there are locations I should avoid, or if you personally like one area over another. I sat in 348 for the two playoffs games and loved it, but am a little concerned about the cost for this area ($850). I may suck it up and do it, but I would like to get peoples opinions about other areas in the dome (upper level corner/endzone, mezzanine end zone, etc.) where the cost is a little cheaper.

Any help you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Stewie

had mine 3 years 4 seats upper corner endzone sec 332 above the tunnel where the falcons come out NO COMPLAINTS easy in/out from falcons landing park in lot A $20 a game $390 a seat this year, only way i can get 4, I make alot of people happy taking them to Falcon games, all in all not a bad seat in the dome. IMHO better fans in upper endzone we have a blast

had mine 3 years 4 seats upper corner endzone sec 332 above the tunnel where the falcons come out NO COMPLAINTS easy in/out from falcons landing park in lot A $20 a game $390 a seat this year, only way i can get 4, I make alot of people happy taking them to Falcon games, all in all not a bad seat in the dome. IMHO better fans in upper endzone we have a blast

Thanks for the input! I ended up requesting seats in 338, so I will be right around the corner! Good to hear its a nice area.

Thanks for the input! I ended up requesting seats in 338, so I will be right around the corner! Good to hear its a nice area.

Cool started thier myself got the chance to move up or should i say down to row 10 in 332 mite be back in 338 if i can get closer , they let you relocate every year based on seniority