2013 Bold Predictions And Media Bias!

what are your bold predictions for 2013 and what will the media talk bad about our Falcons...

2013 bold predictions... if gonzo Stays we will win the superbowl, and i think we will have a top 10 defense next year..

Media bias... The media will say EVERY F'IN WEEK. That they cant trust the Falcons while holding a Lead so they are not the Favorites!!!! mark my words!!

Falcons finish 12-4 & win the NFC south. They secure the #2 seed & first round bye. They take on the #3 seed Giants & win by a score of 34-16. They face SF again in the NFCCG in SF. Falcons win 37-29 to advance to the Superbowl where they face the New England Patriots. Falcons steamroll the pats 36-13 to win the Lombardi in NEW YAWK!

Los Ang, err I mean, Atlanta Falcons will finish 12-4, tops in the NFCS, Wins the NFCCG, only to lose to the J. Gruden led Oakland Raiders in the SB.

Meanwhile, LA will offer Mark Davis a "Deal he can't refuse", relocates them, starting in 2014, and sends Arthur a huge check for his troubles.

All's well that ends well for the tax paying citizens of Atlantaph34r.png

Guest Negatorris

We win the South and get the #2 seed. Beat the Rams and Niners at home in the playoffs(YES THE RAMS), then go to Seattle to face the Seahawks. Falcons pull off another huge NFCCG upset and get to the Superbowl against the SD Chargers. Media hate will continue, but nobody will care anymore.

There's your bold prediction.

Not so much a bold prediction as a premonition:

Two nights ago, as sad as it is to admit, I had nightmares about the SF game. I guess that heartbreak dragged me down more than I realized. At some point, the SF game transitioned to next year's playoffs. We were playing the Eagles. I don't know what happened during the game, exactly, but I remember feeling crushed. We definitely lost and it hurt.

I'm making this post so that, a year from now, I can look back and determine how effective my psychic abilities are.

We win the South and get the #2 seed. Beat the Rams and Niners at home in the playoffs(YES THE RAMS), then go to Seattle to face the Seahawks. Falcons pull off another huge NFCCG upset and get to the Superbowl against the SD Chargers. Media hate will continue, but nobody will care anymore.

There's your bold prediction.

People are sleeping on the Rams. Fischer has a good thing going in St. Louis yet people aren't taking notice of it. They're going to extremely tough in the coming years since they'll have three 1st round picks for the next three years.

As for my predictions, I'll wait until after the draft to see what the defense is going to look like.

Bucs win the NFC South, Panthers and Saints are both around 5-11 to 7-9. Falcons go 11-5, beating all but one of the best teams on their schedule - yep, the Seahawks. We go on the road in the playoffs, beating the Giants first, then the Seahawks, and facing off against the Packers in their house. Might lose. Might not. If we do, prepare for another MB meltdown.

Either way, I think we shock a lot of people.

If we upgrade the defense.