- Chris Hope

- Mike Cox

- Todd McClure

- Luke McCown

- Mike Peterson

- Dominique Franks

Free Agents

- Richard Seymour

Seymour might be up there in age, but its well known that DT's can play at a high level well into their 30's. I think he would be a huge improvement over Peria Jerry and also adds versatility to our line.

Atlanta Falcons Trade 1st round pick (30th overall) and swap 3rd round pick (94th overall) to the Tennessee Titans for their 2nd round pick (40th overall) and 3rd round pick (72nd overall)

Atlanta 1st 620 pts

Atlanta 3rd 124 pts

Tennesse 2nd 500 pts

Tennesse 3rd 230 pts

2nd round pick 30th overall (From Tennessee) DE - Alex Okafor - Texas

Because we traded into the early 2nd I believe we have a shot at Okafor. He isn't a guy who is going to just blow by OT's, but he has enough speed and guy uses his hands very well. Its hard to find college DE's who use their hands really well. I remember Brandon Graham was very similar in this aspect and he reminds me of Graham in that way and that is something that I put a high priority on. During the Senior Bowl he was the only DE to really give LT Eric Fisher a hard time. He definitely helped his stock there, but he didn't play in the game (that I saw) and i don't think he will blow up the combine like some other DE's will so I think we have a very realistic shot of snatching him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGo3BVi_7Do

2nd round pick 62th overall - G - Larry Warford - Kentucky

We need to shore up the O line and Warford does just that. With Konz moving to Center and Warford coming in at RG we get a HUGE boost in the run game and this move solidifies our line. Every team has the same goal (or should) when going into a game. And that is being able to establish the run game. I think Warford could have the most impact on our team as a rookie. Some think he may go in the 1st. Its a possibility, but keep in mind we have the combine coming up and that is when other players stock is going to jump with their fast 40's. If we do feel that we need to take him in the 1st then I would be fine with that. There are DEs in the 2nd we can take a look at.

3rd round pick 72th overall (From Tennessee) TE - Travis Kelce - Cincinnati

This is my favorite guy in this entire draft and I know some people are not for a TE early and we need to address DT early and I did struggle with adding a guy like Brandon Williams, but I think Kelce could do so much for our offense. Standing 6'6 260lbs and projected 40 around 4.6 (low 4.58 according to draftscout) he would give our offense another dimension. For comparison sake Gronkowski is 6'6 265 and ran a 4.75. No one is replacing Tony Gonzalez, but Kelce won't be like Tony. He will be a dynamic TE who can stretch the seam for us and will be a nightmare for teams to cover. The best part is, he is one of the best blocking TE's in this draft. I would not be opposed to taking him with our 2nd round pick.

Here is a great write up on Kelce and what a great player he can be http://www.rotoworld...ut-for-te-kelce

4th round pick 126th overall - LB - Vince Williams - Miami

FSU has a ton of defensive prospects in this draft. Williams was definitely overlooked playing on such a good defense. All you have to do is watch this guy play to know he is the real deal. He hits with a purpose. I think he can come in and be a starting LB for us. And thats a big statement coming from a 4th round pick. He has really good footwork and is good in coverage. He is one of those players who it is obvious to see that he has game speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPw0zgCyXc0

4th round pick (compensatory) - RB - LeVeon Bell - Michigan State

Bell is a big back (6'2 238) and I am surprised that his stock is in the 4th round. He played last year close to 240lbs, but stated that he wants to get down to around 228 for the combine. There are a ton on of backs who are going to put up extremely fast numbers at the combine and he may not be one of them which is why I don't see his stock going up that much. I know everyone wants that home run hitter, but you also need the back who is a bruiser to wear defenses down. He is not just a bruiser though. In my opinion he is actually one of the most talented runners in this entire draft. He has tremendous vision and for how big he is he has very nimble feet and can also lay the wood. By adding Bell, moving Konz to Center and drafting Warford at RG that will improve our running game drastically.

5th round pick 158 overall - CB - Tyrann Mathieu - Former LSU

We all know the guy has character issues and I am definitely against having players like that typically, but we have seen guys with issues have alot of success when they are in the right atmosphere. We have plenty of Vets in our secondary and on defense to help lead Mathieu. And he provides tremendous upside. I don't see Mathieu as a strict NB. I think he can play on the outside. Coming into his first few years he may not see much time because in this mock we resign Grimes, have Asante, and McClain as well, but come time for teams like the Pack who have a deep WR sets I think he would be very beneficial. The guy is a very underrated tackler as well. And not to mention he could be that dynamic returner we did not have last year. The guy is just a playmaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBPaoS6odk

6th round pick 190 overall - DE - Cornelius Washington - Georgia

Washington played in the Senior Bowl and I thought he played pretty well. His stock is projected about right here in the 6-7th, but i'm not sure he won't go a little early. He is definitely worth a shot this late in the draft. He played OLB and then switched to DE this past year so he could add some versatility for other defensive packages we may run. Also like Quanterus Smith from WKU at this spot.

7th round pick 222nd overall - WR - Chad Bumphis - Mississippi State

Bumphis is another guy who I am surprised has stock that is so low. He played very well in the East/West Shrine game and won MVP of the game. After that game people started giving him a draftable grade. I think he is worthy of a 4-5 round pick. He has 4.4 speed and has a strong lower half. He projects a slot WR, but he played a good bit on the outside at Miss. State. He remind me a little of Seattle WR Golden Tate and he would also give us another option as a returner.

7th round pick (compensatory) - WR - Marcus Davis - Virginia Tech

Davis is massive. He is built just like former Georgia Tech WR Demaryius Thomas (6'3 230) and has ginormous hands. Dude is raw that should be well noted, but I am not sold on any of our WR's other than our big 3 except Davis who i think is ok. I don't see Cone with much potential at all and Toone is ok for his size. Terry Robiskie is one of the best WR coaches in the league. Davis is well worth a late round flier.

The trade fits based on the trade chart calculator and the picks are all about where they should be. I don't believe any of these players are picked a round or 2 off compared to some of the other drafts I have seen. There is always a chance that a player like Matthieu is picked super early, but as of right now its all realistic possibilities and that was one of the goals of this mock.

Edited by Clark Kent

I really love the first 3 pick! Not a huge Bell fan because I'm tired of seeing our back get caught from behind because they lack break away speed...but at the point in the draft we get get great value. Love doulble dipping at DE! Pretty good overall. Oh yea...I'm really feeling trading out of the first this year too.

That is the issue that most will have. Yeah he won't be breaking 80 yard runs like Chris Johnson, but he has enough boost to take one to the house and uses his stiff arm very effective. He reminds me alot of Steven Jackson

A lot of this is based on speculation. I like what I see for about the first 3 rounds, although I don't think there's a chance in **** that Dimitroff or Smitty would touch a player with so many off the field problems like Mathieu. Both of them stress a good locker room environment and chemistry and I don't think they take a chance on him. Also for LBs I think we go for a LB who can cover the emerging new breed of TEs that are becoming dominant in the NFL.

I love the Okafor pick, he's who I'm hoping we take in the first round.

A lot of this is based on speculation. I like what I see for about the first 3 rounds, although I don't think there's a chance in **** that Dimitroff or Smitty would touch a player with so many off the field problems like Mathieu. Both of them stress a good locker room environment and chemistry and I don't think they take a chance on him. Also for LBs I think we go for a LB who can cover the emerging new breed of TEs that are becoming dominant in the NFL.

I love the Okafor pick, he's who I'm hoping we take in the first round.

Yeah I wanted to make it that way. As far as stock goes theres no for sure way to say where some of these guys go, but I did want to put in plain English how I feel about the guys from watching them.

Yeah I have my doubts that they take Mathieu as well. His off the field issue is one of the worst kind to me. Repeatedly smoking dope after being given chance after chance. I would still love for us to draft him though.

Yeah you very well could be right. I am definitely no opposed to finding a LB whose strong suit is coverage.

Edited by Clark Kent

Yeah I wanted to make it that way. As far as stock goes theres no for sure way to say where some of these guys go, but I did want to put in plain English how I feel about the guys from watching them.

Yeah I have my doubts that they take Mathieu as well. His off the field issue is one of the worst kind to me. Repeatedly smoking dope after being given chance after chance. I would still love for us to draft him though.

Yeah you very well could be right. I am definitely no opposed to finding a LB whose strong suit is coverage.

If the off season plays out like that, although like I've seen a bit around some of these of other mock drafts, I think we structure Robinson's deal. I'm also interested in Grimes, since his best attribute was his high vertical jump and tearing the Achilles could mean that he's lose some of ability.

If Okafor doesn't drop, and a prospect I'm extremely excited/interested in is DE Datone Jones, who's an excellent power DE with a surprising amount of speed and explosiveness and has a wide repertoire of speed rush moves as well. He really helped himself during the Senior Bowl practices.

If the Draft turned out this way, I would be very happy. Good job putting it together man, I like the players we take and I like the positions we address at each pick. My question is, who do you believe the Titans would move up 10 spots for? Is it a BPA falling into our lap or is there someone that has a very real shot of being there that you think the Titans will be interested in?

If the Draft turned out this way, I would be very happy. Good job putting it together man, I like the players we take and I like the positions we address at each pick. My question is, who do you believe the Titans would move up 10 spots for? Is it a BPA falling into our lap or is there someone that has a very real shot of being there that you think the Titans will be interested in?

They could definitely use secondary help. CB - Desmond Trufant is a guy who has been projected late 1st early 2nd or maybe S- Matt Elam who has similar projection. My thinking is some team may start getting nervous towards the end of round 1 and don't want to sit all night and agonize about getting their guy so they move up to make sure that happens.

RB is also an option. They have Chris Johnson, but he has been extremely inconsistent and i've grown very tired of his consistent excuses blaming the O line. It gets old after a while. If Lacey or Giovanni are there I can see them moving up to take one. Or if one goes right before we pick I can see them not wanting to wait.

Edited by Clark Kent

I realize that not every team is dying for an upgrade at Rt Guard, but if Warford is that good, how sure are you that he lasts until late in the 2nd Round?

I'm not positive that he will last there. No one can say for sure. Rt Guards aren't a position that are usually taken very early and Warford had a 3-4th round grade a few weeks ago. He definitely has moved up from there, but not sure how far. We may have to take him with our 1st round pick for all i know. Once combine starts all of your skill position players and defensive players who run really fast 40's are going to see their stock rise so you never know.

You never trade a 1st for lower picks unless your getting two 2nds but always get a future 1st and from the Titians that could be a Top 10 pick next year I'd take that over what we got.

In my opinion we are not in the position to be trading back and getting picks in next years draft. I am already hesitant to trade back because there are alot of good talented players at 30, but atleast we are getting an early 2nd and early 3rd for that 1st. Ge