According To Most On Here

Des-pool

We suck, we should never defend our team because there is nothing to defend, our coaching sucks, our QB sucks, our drafting sucks, nothing we have done in the last five years matter, our history/franchise sucks, we should be disbanded as a team, and all our fans jump in a hot fire or slit our wrists.

Because we have never won a superbowl.

Does that sum it all up?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We suck, we should never defend our team because there is nothing to defend, our coaching sucks, our QB sucks, our drafting sucks, nothing we have done in the last five years matter, our history/franchise sucks, we should be disbanded as a team, and all our fans jump in a hot fire or slit our wrists.

Does that sum it all up?

not at all. Most posters in here congratulated the Falcons on their season and said that you all had nothing to be ashamed of with that loss.

It's certain posters who want to make it like 5 winning seasons is more meaningful than winning Lombardis that have caused the current arguing

Does that sum it all up?

On a roll tonight, huh bro? Other than a few fly by night trolls, no one here really said that unless they were dragged into the muck by 'you know who'.

LMAO our qb dont make kissy faces as good as yalls. Thats the only thing he is better at. Oh yea cam would win a crybaby contest.

Who is "yalls" QB though? I'm a Giants fan. But whenever I say anything the Cam shots are soon to follow, never the Eli shots though. So, I find myself defending him a lot.

But I do love me some Cammy Cam. You are also invited to come to the light. You know you want to. laugh.png

Just testing these waters...

And someone tell Reese I don't see his childish bs, no use in lame azzmunches who have no interest in doing anything other than spew venom and hate about the Falcons. There is not an objective bone in his body..

what the **** kind of thread is this?

I'd rather eat myself from the inside out than do ANY of those things OP said.

Did I ask you to do anything? Reading comprehension is your friend. Seeing the negativity, I just want to see who actually thinks all that on this forum. Stop overreacting to everything I say.

13-19

dude defines mediocre

and his childish attitude more than overshadows his Talent

glad you think he is cute tho lol

54n85.jpg

But.. but.. but.. I thought football was a team game and wins were team stats? Or is that only the case when talking about Matty's playoff chokes?

Let's be serious here....

7920 yards 62 TDs 34 TOs in 2 years. It took Ice until his 4th and 5th year to have a stretch that even touched this. Sorry. So if Cam's attitude is overshadowing his talent and he is STILL managing to destroy Ryan's career stats up to this point, what part of me saying he is 10x more talented than Ryan is a falsehood? This is just something you are going to have to deal with.

Please, just sit back and enjoy the pictures.

Cam-Newton.jpg

under-armour-cam-highlight-trainer-cam-newton-shoes-91.jpg

img-cam-newton-1_150747696785_0.jpg

Edited by NYG4

13-19

dude defines mediocre

and his childish attitude more than overshadows his Talent

glad you think he is cute tho lol

Love how you use the team's record to trash Cam, dude has been anything but mediocre. Hasn't the hot topic of the week been how unfair it is to compare Matt Ryan to Joe Flacco based on their playoff records, or does that only apply to your QB and Cam falls under a different more convenient set of rules?

He's accounted for more offense in his first two years than any player in history, and arguably had the best first two seasons for a QB of all time... but yeah, that's the epitome of mediocrity. While we're using team stats here goes another one for you:

1-4. Dude defines choke artist.

Edited by PantherBlack

54n85.jpg

But.. but.. but.. I thought football was a team game and wins were team stats? Or is that only the case when talking about Matty's playoff chokes?

7920 yards 62 TDs 34 TOs in 2 years. It took Ice until his 4th and 5th year to have a stretch that even touched this. Sorry. So if Cam's attitude is overshadowing his talent and he is STILL managing to destroy Ryan's career stats up to this point, what part of me saying he is 10x more talented than Ryan is a falsehood? This is just something you are going to have to deal with.

Cam-Newton.jpg

under-armour-cam-highlight-trainer-cam-newton-shoes-91.jpg

img-cam-newton-1_150747696785_0.jpg

Haha, beat me to it. tongue.png

54n85.jpg

STOP IT STOP IT!!!!

with the pics

54n85.jpg

Last 2 years

10,653 yards

89 TD's

Just saying.....

And just enjoy the picture....

drew-brees.jpg

STOP IT STOP IT!!!!

with the pics

From now on every unnecessary Cam dig will be re-payed with several pictures. Don't act like yall don't like them. laugh.png

Last 2 years

10,653 yards

89 TD's

Just saying.....

And just enjoy the picture....

drew-brees.jpg

Impressive stats. but Drew isn't really my type. happy.png

Edited by NYG4