I Think Dt, De, And Lb Should Be Our Top 3 Picks, Followed By Rb, Te

whitekb011

If they got Jenkins and Hunt then I would throw my TV out of the window. Jenkins has zero conditioning and exhausts himself way too easily and Hunt is the most overrated prospect in the entire draft.

We can condition the athlete. Hunt is a DE for a 3-4 and a 4-3. Thomas i OLB that can also play both schemes. Our DL, stunk in the NFC CG, we are light and cannot anchor against a big OL. We need to increase our size and power.

We can condition the athlete. Hunt is a DE for a 3-4 and a 4-3. Thomas i OLB that can also play both schemes. Our DL, stunk in the NFC CG, we are light and cannot anchor against a big OL. We need to increase our size and power.

NTs typically need to be rotated more than most other players because they tire more quickly because of how they're built. Jenkins would have to lose 30 pounds to get to the size of most NFL NTs, but if he does that then he loses one of his main advantages of being so huge. If he stays his current size then we'd have to pick up another NT because I have no confidence in him being able to not be exhausted by half time like he was in the Alabama game and don't think he'd fare well if a team went no huddle against us.

Free agency will determine what position we draft.

Not sure who is realistic for our d but I'm positive td and smith will target a big time d tackle or d end in free agency to solidify the pass rush.

I'd like to see a ball hawk lb as first pick if there's one out there assuming the line is addressed thru free agency.