Should We Yet Again Move Up In The Draft?

J-Wall

I'd be very content on taking John Jenkins and Warford in the first 2 rounds. But what if we packaged a deal 1st 2nd 4th(we should have 2) and move up in the top 10 and get Jarvis Jones or Mingo? This is just one of my thoughts. But if you wanna know how I really see the draft play out for us this would be my perfect draft.

1. DT John Jenkins UGA I really want DE Ezinkiel Ahnsu BYU but I believe after his good senior bowl and probably good combine #'s he will shoot up the draft. Still hope though.

2. G Larry Warford UK

3. De/Dt Brandon Jenkins FSU

4. Rb Stephon Taylor Stan

4. LB Jon Bostic FSU

5. DT Kwame Geathers UGA

6. K Dustin Hopkins FSU

7. TE Joe Fauria UCLA

7.(Comp Weems) RB D.J. Harper BSU

7.(comp pick Hayden) QB Collin Klein KSU

All these picks would be great and all realistic as well.

The Julio trade seems to be working out real well. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. But I'd rather just use the 30th pick. We should get a good player with the 30th pick anyway,

As unflashy of a move as that is, I'd be very content with that as well. Plus even if the awful team turns it around, worst case senario: We get 2 1st rounders next year.

The julio trade while it did what it was supposed to in terms of providing our offense the weapon it needed to take the lid off opposing defenses, left us thin in other areas...I am not in favor of any trade that involves us losing draft picks in this draft..honestly I would not be against moving down to try to get 4 players in the first 3 rounds because we have so many needs this year.

If we trade I want to move DOWN

And not up. Unless a guy like has some extreamly unlikely free fall that lands up in the low teens high 20's

but in the words of people much smart than I...... " That Aint happening"

Trade out of the first... pick up an extra second and a 2014 first and go from there.

The julio trade while it did what it was supposed to in terms of providing our offense the weapon it needed to take the lid off opposing defenses, left us thin in other areas...I am not in favor of any trade that involves us losing draft picks in this draft..honestly I would not be against moving down to try to get 4 players in the first 3 rounds because we have so many needs this year.

Agreed!

If we trade I want to move DOWN

And not up. Unless a guy like has some extreamly unlikely free fall that lands up in the low teens high 20's

but in the words of people much smart than I...... " That Aint happening"

Trade out of the first... pick up an extra second and a 2014 first and go from there.

This.....

Use that extra draft pick on a RB, let Coffman cook at TE, and use the entire draft on the defense.

You know for a Jarvis jones or Olgetree it'd be tempting.both would cost, but adding another serious playmaker would be incredible. But a lot depends on combine and interviews before this can be considered.

Contrary to most mocks and posts, we are far from bad shape, no need to blow roster up just supplement and upgrade in areas