Comp Picks For 2013

I Saw Eric weems name and man i wept like a wee baby, Dude was an x factor on special teams, between him and chris owens we had two darn good gunners

Koetter would have made Weems a star in our offense, especially in the screen passing game. That offense is perfect for a guy who excels in running in traffic like Weems can.

Koetter would have made Weems a star in our offense, especially in the screen passing game. That offense is perfect for a guy who excels in running in traffic like Weems can.

Oh what could have been, they barely used him too he is better than half the receivers on that team lol...Hopefully we can turn his comp pick into a special teams ace...Ace sanders is a name thrown around quite a bit.

But I have to wonder............ we signed Chris Hope as a FA so would that not cancel out at least one of the 7ths?

He signed late right before training camp (I remember he said he only would sign with a contender), so he might have signed after the deadline I'm not 100% sure

EDIT: yes he signed on June 29th and the deadline is June 1st, good TD does his homework lol

Edited by sspeedd23