Atlanta Falcons: A Look At The Cap Situation In 2013 And Beyond

Scott Carasik

Atlanta Falcons: A Look at the Cap Situation in 2013 and Beyond

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1499007-atlanta-falcons-a-look-at-the-cap-situation-in-2013-and-beyond

The Atlanta Falcons have an excellent cap situation for both 2013 and beyond. Especially when you consider the amount of flexibility and the talented man running the books—Thomas Dimitroff.

Dimitroff has been an excellent cap manager for the Falcons, and he is tasked with taking control of the Falcons cap situation to bring Atlanta talent to get back to the NFC Championship game with and combine with the building blocks already on the books.

Yeah. Dunta has been a 50/50 liability in the secondary. I like him. He makes plays. The problem is he also makes stupid decisions at times that hurt the team and himself.

Turner played his role this year, unfortunately it didn't get us to the Super Bowl. We can't afford to pay him the money he's due NEXT year for the same kind of role that he played THIS year. If he's willing to restructure the deal, then I could maybe see him staying. I just don't know that he has enough years left in him to make it worth it to the Falcons.

Yeah dunta is a liability in coverage for sure and turner is at best a goal line back. The money these two would be making next year is just to much for their production they gave us this year. I say cut your losses while you can and use that money on roster upgrades.

Not to mention being a penalty waiting to happen. I cringe every time he goes in to make a tackle. I love the fact that he's willing to make a big hit, he just doesn't have good form when he does it.

Not to mention being a penalty waiting to happen. I cringe every time he goes in to make a tackle. I love the fact that he's willing to make a big hit, he just doesn't have good form when he does it.

Forgot to mention that as well. I just think we can do better. Not sure if grimes will get resigned but I like McClain and think he can be good for us.