It Has To Be Said

SaintRay

I keep reading about the Cowgirls, Womo and more.....there seems to be some perception the Falcons are far and away superior to the Cowboys.

But here's the cold hard facts:

Cowboys alltime are 456-340-6 and own the alltime record over the Falcons 14-9 in Regular Season and 2-0 in Post Season play. They are 33-25 in the Playoffs. They are 5-3 in Super Bowls. They were last in the Playoffs in 2009. Net worth of the franchise is #1 at $2.1 Billion.

The Falcons stack up at 312-402-6 alltime. They are 7-12 in the Playoffs and 0-1 in the Super Bowl. Net worth of the franchise is #28 at $837 Million.

I think it's time to relax the standards we use around here against this franchise.

Just saying....

Nope....

here is the debate:

"cowboys are great, "

"They why are you a 500 team every year?"

"because we got 5 rings that means we are gods gift to football"

"Well cowboys will destroy all this season"

" welp cowboys lose to us once again"

"we have 5 rings so we win"

...and somehow you fail to mention that we've won a NFC Championship and a Super Bowl within that 7 year period.

How many NFC Championships and Super Bowls have your Falcons won in that time period???

The old man thinks throwing lame insults to other teams makes him seem logical, when in actuality it just makes him look like a clown as usual.

So suddenly in this thread the Old Man considers the previous 7 years as living in the past....

Yet he rarely fails to mention the Falcons own the alltime record against the Saints, a series that goes back 46 years.

But since this is the NFL and what have you done for me lately, I'll point out over those last 7 years the Saints have owned the Falcons.

Then of course there is this small matter just 3 years ago >>

saintstrophyjpg-46c8e0c1de15440b.jpg?t=1354498018

Even with a SB win our current regime elicits these response from swampers. It appears our consistency in your minds trumps your SB win?...laugh.png

Dude WTF? NO has a Super Bowl win, ATL doesn't. In all honesty, nothing the Falcons have done, even cumlative (sp), surpasses a Lombardi.

Even with a SB victory WFW trumps the swampers but then again, is that really a fair fight?laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

julio.gif

That would be your favorite team, the Redskins, you are making reference to.

See, even a dumb swamper like me gets exactly what you are trying to say.

But we are discussing your other favorite team, the Falcons.

Try again, or explain your comment if I'm wrong.

swampers and cowgirl fans alike living in the past...This is the NFL and what have you done for me lately league.

cowgirls 8-8...no direction, terrible FO, and a medicre QB

Meows 7-9...4 winning seasons in 18 seasons total

saints 7-9...just 4 winning seasons out of 7 under current regime

buccies 7-9...cannot get the fans in the stands or put a winning product on the field

Last 5 years the Falcons and Cowboys have the same amount of playoff wins....JS

I don't think so; he's intelligent. It's just schtick. He gets off on saying silly things that infuriates others on here. Don't bite.

You know MV, you are so right, this dude is the ultimate antagonist. He pretty much knows what will get under everyone's skin and he uses it. No one is that dense, it's impossible.