Lets Talk Morality, Not Religion

Trappone

Religious people have a tendency to say this country is failing now because we have turned our backs on God. I'm not a very religious person but I can say morals are lacking from the bottom to the top and top to bottom. People should do more good to make it a better place and that behaviour should be encouraged. We are taught cutthroat tactics very early on and start disregarding the plight of our fellow man. When we only care about ourselves we put blinders on to what is going on around us. You dont have to be religious to be a good person, I for one think we just need to regain some of those core values that made this country such a great place not long ago.

I think it's a bit of a dream to say we were founded on Christian values. Our founding fathers were realistic, enlightened folks. They were spiritual, but saw the dangers of establishing a country bound under one religions yolk. We lack basic empathy. This is a disease spreading over our world. We no longer value life. We only value worth. And that is why we are where we are.

Our country was founded by slave owning hypocrites. I guess native Americans weren't cool with our "core values". I always love it when people talk about our past as if it wasn't filled with even more ******** than we see today. Guess what, it was.

Edited by Jah

Our country was founded by slave owning hypocrites. I guess native Americans weren't cool with our "core values". I always love it when people talk about our past as if it wasn't filled with even more ******** than we see today. Guess what, it was.

Slave owning hypocrites? Interesting.

Slavery was happening world wide when this country was founded. You attempt to make it sound as if America invented it. Hate how this country was founded all you want, the events that unfolded made this into the greatest country the world has ever known. Don't worry though, its all heading downhill fast and in a generation or two the people in charge will turn this nation into pure garbage. This should make you extremely excited.

Sure you did. Your an easy read. Why run away and pretend you meant something else when your called on for something you believe in? No freaking guts at all.

It would be you're, not your.

Go chug that natty and cry about minorities, racist.

It would be you're, not your.

Go chug that natty and cry about minorities, racist.

Ah the old standby, point your finger and cry "racist" when someone calls you on your ignorant gobbledygook. Sticks and stones you pansy, now run and find yourself a dept store window you can throw a rock through.

Ah the old standby, point your finger and cry "racist" when someone calls you on your ignorant gobbledygook. Sticks and stones you pansy, now run and find yourself a dept store window you can throw a rock through.

Look at you, you are a morbidly obese redneck who gets upset when people tell the truth about America's past. If you aren't racist, the sun isn't hot.

Look at you, you are a morbidly obese redneck who gets upset when people tell the truth about America's past. If you aren't racist, the sun isn't hot.

Listen, I`m more than willing to have a conversation with you after you`ve had a bath and brushed your teeth. I can practically smell you through the monitor. I`m sure you have many good points to bring up but smelling like azz wont win you any arguments with me.

Listen, I`m more than willing to have a conversation with you after you`ve had a bath and brushed your teeth. I can practically smell you through the monitor. I`m sure you have many good points to bring up but smelling like azz wont win you any arguments with me.

Is a 300 pound redneck really trying to lecture me on hygiene? I take two showers a day, Sweet Home Domestic Violence. I'd bet dollars to donuts your taint is funkier than your sense of history. Why don't you do us all a favor- when you get done beating your kids tonight, open up some history books.

Is a 300 pound redneck really trying to lecture me on hygiene? I take two showers a day, Sweet Home Domestic Violence. I'd bet dollars to donuts your taint is funkier than your sense of history. Why don't you do us all a favor- when you get done beating your kids tonight, open up some history books.

You really expect me to believe that a backpack packing tent living uni-bomber takes two baths a day? Look here Ted Jr., do us all a favor and let us all read your next manifesto before you go public with it. And for god sakes, pipe bombs do nothing to further your cause.

You really expect me to believe that a backpack packing tent living uni-bomber takes two baths a day? Look here Ted Jr., do us all a favor and let us all read your next manifesto before you go public with it. And for god sakes, pipe bombs do nothing to further your cause.

You are 300 pounds. There is no way you don't smell like ****. Two things have happened since this thread started:

1. You got fatter

2. You began to sweat as your meat hooks labored to navigate around your keyboard.

Isn't it time for you to pick up Dwyla from the nail parlor?

C`mon stinky, this is how you treat me after I try to help you get up to speed on the newest advances in bomb making technology? I tell you what, from now on I wont share any of my pyrotechnics secrets until you give me a good recipe for banana nut bread.

Swing and a miss. Luckily, you'll prolly get to land a few later on when Dwyla gets back from the flea market.