My goodness, 42 2nd half pts allowed in the playoffs, and you can't figure out the obvious. Dam!

They know what the obvious is. Matt is a great QB. Most of us already know this. Even they know it. They're just trolls who like stirring the pot and arguing with the newbies who don't know any better.The real problem is with the newbies who can't seem to recognize the trolls who pose as Falcons fans. Then and only then can they stop taking the bait and swallowing the daily plateful of crap the trolls are feeding them.

Like I said at the beginning of the season. We go one and done, Matt Ryan isn't going anywhere. Just won't happen... think about it. They've built this offense around him for 5 years now. Why the **** would they take him out?

An idiotic point of view...

I also know I'm arguing with a troll, but... nothing else to do at work right now.

Edited by Ryanr84

Like I said at the beginning of the season. Even had we lost that game, Matt Ryan isn't going anywhere. Just won't happen... think about it. They've built this offense around him for 5 years now. Why the **** would they take him out?

An idiotic point of view...

I also know I'm arguing with a troll, but... nothing else to do at work right now.

think about what u said. we needed a fluke timeout to win one playoff game in 5 years with a team built around matty cupcakes.

Matt Ryan doesn't need to be blamed for the playoff loss but he also did not come through in the clutch in the biggest game of his career when we had a shot to get to Super Bowl . Ryan hits Tony G on that 4th down play we are going to Super Bowl . Falcons lost as a team . No one should blame Ryan

Matt Ryan doesn't need to be blamed for the playoff loss but he also did not come through in the clutch in the biggest game of his career when we had a shot to get to Super Bowl . Ryan hits Tony G on that 4th down play we are going to Super Bowl . Falcons lost as a team . No one should blame Ryan

^^ This.

exactly. it was a team loss. absolving anyone of guilt is blind homerism. nobody played well enough to win.

nobody blames only ryan for the loss. there were other factors involved. there are however some delusional posters attempting to absolve ryan of any guilt as if he played great the entire game. he did in the first half. that was a great performance but the second half was not what you expect from someone with the nickname "ice". matty romo would be a better description of the clown who was behind center in the second half.

ohh I agree

if carroll doesnt ice our kicker romo looks clutch compared to ryan. fact.

This is the dumbest way to make an argument. Take something that did happen, and say that if it didn't happen, then something else would happen.

Fact is, Matt Bryant made the kick that won the game, after Matt Ryan drove the team 50 yards to put them in the position. Shouting if, if, if from the mountain tops doesn't change that fact.

I can play that game too...

IF the hands to face isn't called, the Falcons win the game

IF Harry Douglas doesn't fall down, the Falcons win the game

IF Matt Ryan doesn't injure his shoulder after the second down play on the final drive, the Falcons win the game

If the Falcons won the toss, they win the game

If, if, if...

It's a really poor way to construct an argument. Deal with actually happened...then people may respect you a little bit around here.