My Final Mock/fa Wishlist....

J-Wall

1st- John Jenkins DT Georgia 6'3 351lbs

This would save us $ and we wouldn't need to try and sign Randy Starks. I like Okafor and Ansah here if available.

2nd- Larry Warford G Kentucky 6'3 344lbs

Big mauler guy. We may have to move up to get him.

3rd- Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas 6'4 250lbs

Good quick/fast pass rusher a definite value pick.

4th- Stephon Taylor RB Stanford 5'11 195lbs

Very impressive all around back. Played in a pro style offense and can be a plug and play Rb. Doesn't have the best high end speed but very fluid and can carry a lot of the load. Perfect compliment for Quizz.

4th(Comp pick Lofton)- Phillip Lutzenkrichen TE Auburn 6'4 250LBS. Everytime I watched some Auburn football he always stood out. Not a flashy guy but reliable and fills a need and has potential.

5th- John Bostic LB Florida St. 6'2 245lbs.

6th- Jamar Taylor CB Boise State 5'11 200lbs

I'm a huge BSU fan and let me tell ya what, this guy is going to be a really good football player. I like him a lot. 6th round will be a steal for this guy if still around. By not participating in the Senior Bowl due to an illness will probably drop his stock some.

7th- Dustin Hopkins K Florida State 6'2 190lbs

Big leg and just a hopeful pick here. Maybe we find something maybe we don't.

And for FA I would like to see us get. Anthony Fasano TE Miami Dolphins, Ramon Foster G Pittsburgh Steelers, Johnathan Fanane De/Dt Cincinnati Bengals, Tony Mcdaniel DT Miami Dolphins, Larry Foote OLB Pittsburgh Steelers, Chris Clemons FS Miami Dolphins.

Edited by J-Wall

Well screw my mock then. I thought Jeffcoat was coming out. Shows how much I pay attention to college ball during the NFL season. Well with that 3rd round pick maybe we could use it for some ammo to move up a few picks in the 1sr round. I'd really like one of those 2 pass rusher Okafor or Ansuh

Lutz can probably had later than the 4th round now. He had some injuries this year so he falls a bit. I love the first 2 picks. A lot of people think that Warford is a 1st round guy but Mayock is saying that he is a 2nd round pick even after his senior bowl performance. He was a 4th round pick before this week or at least thats what Mayock thinks. Mayock isn't always right but he is more accurate than the draft sites. Since Jeffcoat isn't coming out, I would say you replace him with Lemonier or Cornelius Washington.